Reply To: Women, Rejection and Beauty

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi bjdutch,

Thank you for the update.

In addition to what Brian has suggested, when you are running the BBs, really try to FEEL “I am ugly”

Beliefs always go beyond mere words and are abstractions we make about ourselves, the world and other people. They will be linked to certain behaviours and emotions. Use all of it when trying hard to believe the belief.

If it is easier for you to process, CT while you look at yourself in a mirror and try hard to “feel ugly” and disgust while CTing. Imagine how you would feel if everyone thought this about you and CT those feelings. When you get to a 0 or 1, you will feel free.

There is a different goal for everyone, but a sense of well-being ALWAYS comes from within. When you FEEL good enough and acceptable at a core level, it will emanate from you and people will pick up on it.

You don't have to be flexing in the mirror or be consumed with self-love (unless you want to!), but being cool with yourself will be a game-changer for you.

Additional beliefs you may wish to blast might include:

“It was impossible to be attracted to someone like me”
    “I was not wanted”
    “I was not desirable”
    “I was unacceptable”
    “I was inferior”
    “I looked horrible”
    “I was not worthy”
    “I was worthless”
    “I wasn't what women wanted”
    “I didn't look good enough as I was”
    “I was flawed”

Then chunk down on the features you don't like and blast beliefs related to those. Hint: anything negative you perceive in your or anyone else's physical appearance is not a universal truth. It is just a preference and those are usually built on a foundation of beliefs and emotions.

For every belief you blast, layer a positive suggestion.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…