Reply To: I can’t believe this! Amazing

OliverJack
PSTEC User

Also, I love it how the clicktracks go like this – you work on a memory or emotion and the memory becomes harder to remember and the emotions are neutralized. 

Then other memories pop up to work on later.

Right now I just clicktracked another memory.  When I was in 6th grade we had these student nurses come in and check us for scoliosis (curvature of the spine).  Myself and one other girl were singled out in front of our entire class for possibly having scoliosis.  For a few days it was the whole gossip of the class, people asking us if what our official doctor visit had.  It was very embarrassing to be singled out and have everyone know.

I then took the note home and I remember sitting at the top of the stairs late at night when I was supposed to be asleep and hearing my parents very concerned discuss this.  And we of course had to make an official doctor visit.

Well, it turns out my spine was perfectly straight it was just my right shoulder and arm were proportionately more muscular as I was tennis player.

Needless to say this was very traumatizing for me to be the talk of the class and not in a good way and overhearing my parents talk about me behind my back in a very concerned way.

A couple clicktracks and the memory is neutralized.