Reply To: Clearing Difficult or Stuck Feelings and Emotional Problems With Positive Tracks

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Clearing Difficult or Stuck Feelings and Emotional Problems With Positive Tracks Reply To: Clearing Difficult or Stuck Feelings and Emotional Problems With Positive Tracks

BK
PSTEC User

Hi Brian

many thanks for your reply. The reason I was thinking about such statement is that brain, in all its power, might “know” the underlying reasons for some undesired behavior or for having so much negative self-talk. and by using such statement maybe, just maybe, brain can erase primary causes. I think that there are some underlying memories that I can’t recall but they do influence my current perception of things. and this never-ending ANTs (automatic negative thoughts).

Also, I have one undesired “behavior” around certain intimate, male, thing which I can’t improve no matter what I try… And of course I even CT’s the frustration about this but the darn thing keeps coming back or is not getting any better.

So, I think that one of the initial things I have to do is make change possible for my mind to accept and then maybe I can plant some positive things. Because currently it seems like my minds keeps returning to old patterns of thinking….