Clearing Difficult or Stuck Feelings and Emotional Problems With Positive Tracks

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Clearing Difficult or Stuck Feelings and Emotional Problems With Positive Tracks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

There are lots of example of using pstec positive on the forum here so I'm  simply sharing some suggestions that have worked wonders to help folks clear a specific problem more easily. You can use pstec positive, positive extra and even Positive Quantum Turbo with this. Person, place or thing…

It's absolutely safe to completely let go of my feelings about __________ now

You can follow it with another statement

All of my feelings about ___________ are completely unimportant now

I feel much better/really good when I think about ___________  now

If you listen to the relaxing accelerator afterwards and imagine and feel the problem ending in a new and different, more positive way, what i find is that a day or two later you will be reminded of the worst feelings about the problem and it's very easy to clicktrack it away at that point.

You can also do a general statement such as:

It's absolutely safe to completely let go of my bad feelings now
      I can completely release all of my bad feelings It's easy (easier) now
      It's totally safe to feel my bad emotions now I'm ok now
      I'll be absolutely ok without my negative feelings now I'm completely fine now
      I feel much better now as I fully release all my bad feelings now

These may be a little long but use the 15 min PQT and go with it!

Hope this helps!

This can be done in addition to:

You still have suppressed anger, frustration or even rage around the issue. Even the most stubborn issues will finally clear if you do a round where

1.) you have an extreme tantrum (in your mind) about how freaking tired you are of dealing with that issue.

2.) you have an extreme tantrum (in your mind) about how freaking tired you are of worrying about that issue.

3.) get angry and frustrated that the clicktracks are not working or are not working fast enough. Use expletives, cry, really get into it as much as possible.

4.) You have a fear that it will come back. CT any fear or worry it will come back to a 1 or 0

Another approach is to think of the problem in terms of “Why am I having such a really hard time accepting this” and/or  “Why am I having such a really hard letting this go” “Why am I having such a really hard accepting this problem is over”and CT those feelings.

Adamsss
      PSTEC User

Hello Brian,

Stop hoping that this will help it has absolutely helped me. I have this challenge with anxiety so I thought why not plot in this challenge into the suggestions you have given. Obviously I changed them a little to suite my anxiety.

As I did each suggestion it became more and more easier. In fact I have spent 2 hours straight using the suggestions and the results are great. As I write this I feel so light and happy for no reason.  The modified suggestions I have use are:

It's absolutely safe to completely release my feelings about anxiety now
        All of my feelings about anxiety are completely unimportant now
        It's absolutely safe to completely release my anxiety now
        I can completely release all of my anxiety It's easier now
        I completely release all of my anxiety It's easier now
        I'll be absolutely safe without anxiety now I'm completely ok now
        I feel really good when I think about anxiety now

I can feel something has shifted. I will check on this anxiety again on Saturday.

Thank you very much Brian.

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Hello Brian,

Stop hoping that this will help it has absolutely helped me.

I absolutely will!

Wonderful adaptation of the suggestions. You may explore a little deeper what is actually at the root of the anxiety. It could be loneliness – which often times we can't feel or we're unaware it's there because we have so much going on –  or hurt, upset, grief, shame, a person who attacked you… NICE WORK! :)

Many time a slight shift can make you become more aware of the larger – root – problem a few days later.

Thank you and enjoy the shift!

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Another great adaptation is to use the words “give up” instead of let go

It's absolutely safe to completely give up of my feelings about __________ now

BK
            PSTEC User

Hi all.

I would like to ask you a question here. I was using CT tracks for the past 3 months or so but what I saw is that I was not moving forward, in many cases I felt worse the day afterwards and even if I had a better feeling after using the CT all came back in a few days. I’m really not sure why I was not able to get rid of many bad feelings I had. Maybe I have some root cause that is not moving or something but I also tried CT on the frustration about having this reoccurring issue, begin angry at the fact that nothing is moving but still it keeps coming back. Any ideas about what I could try? I feel this anxiety almost daily and I’m just tired of it all, I can’t move on anymore because I’m losing motivation.

It is true that I was not using a lot of positive suggestions, maybe I would respond more to some PQT tracks. Also, using belief blasters never really helped… It was like my mind does not want to get better or something 🙂 Any suggestion would be very helpful and much appreciated.

I’m afraid of using CT now because it might just make it even worse then it is now….

Thanks

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

but what I saw is that I was not moving forward <— Click track feelings around this
                all came back in a few days <— Click track feelings around this

I was not able to get rid of many bad feelings I had<—- CT, Belief blast

I can’t move on anymore because I’m losing motivation<————CT, belief blast

Do you have a belief “change never lasts” – If you feel anything, CT it and Belief blast

It was like my mind does not want to get better or something – You probably have a belief “I will never get better” or “nothing will ever get better” or “life will never get better” or even all three

I’m afraid of using CT now because it might just make it even worse then it is now <—– You def have to CT this down to oblivion

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

PQTs

Everything Tim says will remain fixed imprinted and engraved in my mind
                  Tims words work better and better as I continue to relax even more
                  I want to automatically accept Tim’s instructions to become better and better
                  Tim’s instructions work wonders to help me change safely and easily

Put them all in a few times each

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

PQT
                    PSTEC works better and better for me every time I use it

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

PQT

I can find more ways to like change as I continue to change even more right now

BK
                      PSTEC User

Hi all.

I need your advice. What do you think about the following sentence to be used with PQT or Positive Extra power (and similar variantios but alsways using the word CAUSES or REASON):

It is now completely safe for me to completely give up all causes (reasons) for my feelings of inferiority (not being worthy).

Do you think that such statement could start destroying also the underlying reasons for such beliefs? The reason I’m asking this is because I generally don’t have a clue why I started feeling like this and such statement might help with such case.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.