Feeling and sensation without the memory

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Magsoltech
    PSTEC User

What is the best way to click track if you don't have a specific memory but you do have physical sensations I.e tightness in chest? General Stressful feeling e.t.c.

I'm experimenting with the 'why' technique but ny sub conscious seems to be resisting to a certain extent.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Listen to the relaxing accelerator once a day for a week. Then when you do the why technique with the tapping accelerator track, really really try hard to feel the feeling. Really hard.

Magsoltech
        PSTEC User

Thank you Brian. I don't have the accelerators yet is there another option using the tapping tracks?

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

The why technique requires the accelerator tracks.

The other option as per the clicktrack instructions is to imagine a worse case future event.

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for posting.

As you do not have the Accelerator tracks yet, you could simply work with the physical sensations.

Ask yourself:

“How do I know I am stressed?”

Wait for what comes up. There will be a pattern to it. It could be the feeling that informs you that you are stressed. You could then ATTACH the feeling to times when you have felt like this because….there will be a pattern to it.

You could then ask: “When do I feel stressed?”

There will be certain triggers for this or certain conditioned responses for the stress. Do you feel stressed when asked to do certain things, or around certain people? Do you feel stressed in certain places or when you do or don't do certain things?

You will spot the patterns, if you spend time on this.

Then, you could follow the regular PSTEC CT protocol  – “stress when I am asked to take on a project”, “stress around my in-laws”, “stress when looking for work.”

These are just examples, but hopefully will illustrate what I mean (e.g. patterns).

Then see how you get on with that.

Please keep us updated.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Magsoltech
              PSTEC User

An update and another question! I obtained click track 2015 and the accelerators and what a difference! The biggest thing has been the wrapper track as that seems to be eliminating issues like no tomorrow. So to answer my own question, it’s all good but the CT2015 and the accelerators really help make a difference.

One stumbling block I’ve reached now, some of my negative memories are audio only, a sound / speech or a song with negative emotions attached. What is the best way to handle these when click tracking? Focus on the sound while tapping?

Paul McCabe

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for your post and for updating us on your progress. It is great to learn of the progress you are making.

With regards to the memories being audio-only, I would encourage you to not see it as a stumbling block. It may feel like that but, in actual fact, your subconscious mind is just presenting you with memories in a particular modality. It is trying to keep you safe, of course, and is gifting something to your conscious mind that can be dissolved and resolved.

Which particular sounds are you hearing?

Are you hearing a critical voice (e.g. family member, friend, someone who disliked you)?

Are any words being spoken? Phrases?

What is the tone, pitch, volume and speed of the audio memories?

Which feelings are you able to evoke when the memories come up?

I would recommend making a note of all components of the audio memories.

Bundle it all together using the Wrapper.

Then, as you bring up the memories and try to feel the feelings, I would recommend running the medium or long version of CT 2015. You can mix these up, should you need to run the track more than once.

Make the audio as loud as possible. If there is a critical voice present, make it the most critical you could ever imagine.

That would be a really good start and I would expect that this will knock this particular pattern out: you'd be meeting this “head on.”

Please keep us updated.

Paul :D

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Magsoltech
                  PSTEC User

Thanks Paul, that worked. Now I’m in another quandry! I have an interview soon and my anxiety is through the roof but I cannot identify the cause(s). I’ve tried the Why technique but that doesn’t seem to help. Do you have any suggestions?

Paul McCabe

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for your message.

I appreciate you are feeling very anxious about your upcoming interview. There does not have to be a historical cause, per se, as you know you have an interview and you feel anxious.

Conceptually, this would be “anxiety about interviews”, “anxiety about being judged” or even “anxiety about performance.” Perhaps it is a fusion of these concepts and other thoughts, concepts and feelings.

Just work with what you know and with how you feel. You can also try the following aspects:

– Bring up the anxiety as much as you can

– If it's a job interview, imagine not getting the job.

– Imagine stumbling over your words or fumbling over the answers in the interview.

– Imagine not doing as well as you know you are capable of doing, and not giving the best impression of yourself.

– Imagine being judged harshly in the interview: stern looks, harsh tone of voice from the interviewer, critical appraisal etc.

Even without this, just think of “upcoming interview” and let the anxiety bubble to the surface.

Then, after rating this from 0-10, I would recommend that you Click Track the emotions from the event. Try hard to feel the feelings/emotions. Keep going with this until you get to a 0 or1.

You can also get tremendous results with PSTEC Positive Extra Power (http://bit.ly/pstecposextrapower), as you can layer in some great suggestions for the interview…and how you feel during it.

Crucially, with this track, the suggestions do need to resonate with you, have to match what you want and have to feel both positive and achievable.

If you have this track, the following suggestions may be very effective for you:

“At the interview, I will be calm and confident”

“When I am asked a question, I feel at ease”

“Maybe this interview is a chance for me to deliver my best”

“No matter what happens during the interview, I will be cool”

Please let us know how you get on with that, Magsoltech.

All the best,

Paul

Magsoltech
                      PSTEC User

Thanks Paul, I will have a go at these. I don’t have positive extra power but I do have pstec positive so I’ll try that and let you know.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.