Feeling and sensation without the memory

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Magsoltech
    PSTEC User

An update, well the ideas worked, and I’ve made tons of progress, however now I’m having issues with no memory again. I’m starting to think this is something big and my mind is withholding the issue to protect me. I now have cascade release and tried that on a persistent feeling of anxiety in my stomach, that seemed to work but it feels as though things have rearranged themselves again and I still have an issue. Would this be a different issue and would you have any advice for “pulling this up at the roots” so to speak

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry for the late reply.

I am glad you are making lots of progress. That is good to know and it shows you are on the right track.

With regards to your memory, you can run an Accelerator tapping track while thinking of the problem. This will typically stimulate recall.

You can also run a CT on the feelings you have when you can't remember something; the feelings might be fear, frustration, worry etc.

I sense these would be worth doing.

However, as per my earlier message, we may not remember any or all the causes. In such a case, where the memories seem to be inaccessible, just work with what you do know and how the problem manifests in your life.

Hope this helps. Please keep us updated.

Best Regards,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Magsoltech
        PSTEC User

A further update: since my last post I bought the cascade release and what a difference that made. It took my releasing to a deeper level and I’ve been mostly anxiety free.

However, I’ve unearthed a long buried fear recently about public speaking. I have to manage a class of primary school kids for some tests, it’s a new thing that I haven’t had to do before and I’m bricking it. Tried click tracking and the accelerators but I can’t seem to get to the bottom of it at all. Once I’m in front of people and started it’s fine just the anticipation ties me in knots.

Any suggestions as to how to conquer this?

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Try this:

Run cascade release on it. While running it think about the worst possible times you have ever experienced as far back as you can remember, recently and then imagine all of the worst possible scenarios you can come up with that could happen in the future.

Run the cascade on this and really really feel those feelings the entire time while you are listening to each track.Especially on the second track even during the part before the tapping starts.

Let us know how it works.

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for posting.

I suspect that, if you continue to CT the fear, you will eradicate it. It may just be a case that there are various references to this.

Have you been able to locate any childhood instances where you were called upon to perform (e.g. at school), or put into unfamiliar situations that stretched beyond your comfort zone?

There may be a fear of being embarrassed or humiliated here, so use that in the CTs. Try hard to feel the anticipatory anxiety of getting up to speak and it not going as well as expected.

if you have Belief Blasters, you may be able to get this resolved even more quickly.

The following beliefs would be worth exploring:

– “Mistakes were bad”
              – “Failure was bad”
              – “I had to be perfect”
              – “I had to be slick”
              – “I had to be in control”

If you don't, then you could still use PSTEC Positive or PQT on the following:

– “I am now completely at ease when I am asked to speak”
              – “When I think about managing the class, I relax deeply now”
              – “I will be so calm when managing this class”
              – “Everything is going to go so much better than I realised”

Please let us know how you get on with that, Magsoltech.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Magsoltech
              PSTEC User

Thank you both, i’ll give these a try to see as I have another public event quite soon where I am speaking.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Hi Magsoltech,

You can also run a CT on the feelings you have when you can't remember something; the feelings might be fear, frustration, worry etc.

Paul  :D

Another great way to do this if you have belief blasters;

Blast the belief “I was no good at remembering things” or even more of a gross generalization which I would recommend “I was no good at remembering anything/everything”

Think of the problem at hand and just think of that belief in general all throughout your life and in particular a parent or teacher saying something like “you are no good at remembering anything!” “you have a terrible memory!” etc. usually tied at the core to “no good” as you feel all the feelings that are associated with the belief, including not being able to remember.

Also works for “no good at paying attention, listening, communicating” etc normal for many people!

Another great one for PSTEC, which helped me in a profound way with respect to the overall effectiveness of the tracks in general “I was no good at following instructions/directions”

:)

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.