Frustration – Tip: The secret feeling to remove first for more freedom faster

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Frustration – Tip: The secret feeling to remove first for more freedom faster

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Truman
    PSTEC User

This is awesome, just yesterday i started tapping on patience.

Any idea on how to tap possitively on frustration?

I was thinking allowing myself being imperfect and carefree

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

best time to do it is when you ARE frustrated. But all you really have to do is think of frustrating situations as previously described and really try hard to feel the feeling. (very important) try really really hard. Even if you don't feel it, that's ok. What matters is that you try really hard to feel it. REALLY HARD! The harder you try the faster and easier it clears.

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi,

Getting rid of frustration can be a game-changer.

I recommend focusing on ANY frustration you experience in life – even the “low level” variety that many people assume is “inherent” to certain events.

Examples that I have noticed in myself and others include:

– being interrupted repeatedly

– having to repeat yourself a few times

– people not “getting” your point of view

– being ignored

– things not going the way you had planned

– traffic jams or waiting to cross the road

– being stuck in long lines/queues (whether that is when calling a service helpline or waiting at the department store, a concert or an amusement park)

– making mistakes

– not understanding things as quickly as you would like

These are all, in the grand scheme of life, low level. Once you neutralise the frustration from these events, however, it creates so many possibilities and often a profound sense of peace.

You would have to consciously assess whether you want to eliminate the emotion or whether it is worth keeping.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Brilliant, Paul. Thank you.

Also something to keep in mind. As a general rule, if I am reluctant to remove a feeling or have a fear of removing it, I immediately remove it next. I find this is my subconscious trying to protect me from something though it's really if no use in my model of reality.

This is my personal preference though others may think differently. I have also found by doing this it unlocks a whole new world of things to clear for me to experience more freedom.

BK
            PSTEC User

Hi. I would like to ask one thing about something Brian wrote in some posts. He mentioned that get really tantrum about anger or frustration related to specific issue. What would this tantrum “look” like? Can you have a heated argument in your head with yourself about having an issue? Like “I’m so tired of having this bloody issue for so long, this is so frustrating that it is not moving anywhere,…” Or did I get this wrong?

Thanks

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

yes this is what you want to do.

One sneaky feeling that helped with my anger was to CT any feeling of “anguish” which is slightly different – at least for me – than actual anger. Wikipedia defines anguish as “extreme unhappiness caused by physical or mental suffering.” I simply felt the feelings that I associated with anguish and CT it down as far as I could.

BK
                PSTEC User

Thanks, Brian, for such fast reply. I can get into a heated argument in my head, bringing feelings up in this way is very easy for me… Feelings of anger, frustration, also anguish, are mixed up in my case. Would this make it harder to bring it down or should I just let everything surface up and CT-ing this for as long as it takes? I have some specific issues that keep coming back that I can’t eliminate, so maybe this would be a way to go about this?

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Those are great feelings to neutralize. if it is a negative, unwanted, or emotion that is not serving you in a useful way, clicktrack it. If you are worried you will make a mistake, do it wrong etc, I would suggest to click track that also.

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

A positive suggestion that can certainly make a difference in your journey is:

I can think and feel about myself in a completely different way

What I like to do sometimes is change it up and do like 3 a day for a couple of days e.g.

Day 1
                      1.) I can think and feel about myself in a completely different way
                      2.) I can think and feel about myself in completely different ways
                      3.) I can think about myself in a completely different way

Day 2
                      1.) I can feel about myself in a completely different way
                      2.) I can think about myself in a completely different way
                      1.) I can think and feel about myself in many new and different ways

Day 3.)
                      I can think and feel about myself in much better ways
                      I can think about myself in much better ways
                      I can feel about myself in much better ways

Here are a couple of other suggestions. You can try putting them in 3x a day for a few days and surely notice a difference.

I can enjoy fun good feelings and be happy and positive (because I am ok)
                      I can smile laugh be happy and feel good (because I am safe)
                      I can enjoy more peace and joy feeling enthusiastic and excited

BK
                      PSTEC User

Great tip Brian, thanks. Do you use only PQT (quantum turbo) or also Positive extra power? I have all 3, sometimes I do have issues visualizing a journey but here Paul gave me a good advice – just try to feel taking this journey. I’m not really a visual type of person. I mean, I can’t vividly imagine things, mostly I can “feel” seeing an image if you know what I mean.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.