How to release negative patterns?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Click Track 2015 How to release negative patterns?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Adamsss
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I have negative patterns which I can see but I don't how release them with click tracks by the way I only have free basic click tracks.

Pattern #1: I trade currencies and reach my daily target very easily and quickly. I am supposed to stop after reaching my target but I stop for an hour and then I have an urge to start trading again and loose it all.

Pattern #2: I start trading after the best trading opportunities have past.

How can I release these patterns with click tracks?

I have this sinking feeling on my stomach when I lose a trade can I directly release on that feeling without knowing whether it is fear or anger? My real question can release a negative feeling without giving it a name?

Regards

Adam

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Adam

Yes you can directly target a feeling without being able to describe it or give it a name, you have to be able to recall it or a situation that caused it or at least just try to. The feelings were with us long before we became “civilised” and used a verbal language. The Click Tracks remove any emotion from memories or anticipated future events.

What concerns me more is what causes you to self sabotage in this way? Fear of success or failure is one possibility and again what caused you to have such strong fears is the real issue. Something in your childhood most likely, possibly the attitude of your parents to wealth or money or to others who had it. Anything there sound possible?

Peter

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Adam

Another quick question. Using a one word accurate name for an emotion here, are you envious of the wealthy and rich?

Peter

Adamsss
          PSTEC User

Hi Peter,

I am now working on this sinking feeling on my stomach it reduces but it is still there bothering me. I used to feel at night but felt so strong when I lose in a trade. If you have any advice for it please help.

My parents used to fight, shout about money and my father got angry when I ask for money maybe that could be the reason. I don't remember memory of my parents fighting very clearly. I'll work on the fear of success because I always sabotage my success not failure.

I don't feel envious of successful people but I'll look at it.

Thank you for a quick response!

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi Adam

Your parents shouting and getting angry might well have set up in you negative feelings about money. Not just money but what sort of people have it or not have any and how you identify with which sort. Or it could be that you came to think that money = stress and shouting and you don't want any of it. Certainly some Click tracking of those memories of your parents seems to me something you would find helpful. You do not have to have clear memories just try and recall them as you go through the Click Track.

Peter

Adamsss
              PSTEC User

Hi Peter,

I have tried to recall memories of my parents shouting, fighting and angry about lack of money. The negative feelings have reduced significantly. I have also worked on negative feelings and memories about money.

I recall all memories so that increase the feelings and then focus on memory as I release is that the best way? Another thing during releasing I shift from one memory to another as they come through my mind.

I realize that I have negative beliefs about money so I click tracked any attached feelings. If my releasing is successful my trading will have to improve significantly.  Tomorrow I'll be trading again

If I listen to wealth of abundance hypnosis audio do I have to listen to all of it or just the hypnotic part only as I have already listened to the first part?

Lastly I have also worked on equating money to evil, anger, danger and shouting.  I'll continue working on this until I come out from this lack of money 'genjutsu' as Japanese say. Thank you for your help I'll do my part of releasing until my mind model changes.

Adam

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Another feeling to click on is that of the urgency, excess importance and even desperation for money. Remove this and you will see some nice change. Think about this and ask yourself how you feel about it.

Adamsss
                  PSTEC User

Hi,

Thank you for your input I think I do have this desperate feeling for money I'll definately click track this afternoon. I'll post the feedback.

Adam

Paul McCabe
                    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adamsss,

This might seem semantic, but you mentioned “releasing” the emotion. This would be more of a meridian/energy psychology and would be utilised in the likes of EFT, The Sedona Method etc.

PSTEC is more about getting clear on the beliefs and emotions and, using each ascribed tool, either neutralise the emotion or eliminate the belief.

Money is linked to our survival. No matter what we think about money or those who have lots of it or hardly any of it, it is necessary to have it. The extent to which people desire it, acquire it, or dislike the notion of it will be down to their “programming.”

You might not remember many instances of your childhood and your parents' view of money, but extrapolate backwards (if you will):

Knowing your parents, what sort of things would they likely have said or done at the time?

Did they have a negative view of money?

I know that, in my childhood, I heard many instances where people with money were branded as greedy, selfish and manipulative. Those things can leave a mark on the subconscious.

While money is necessary for modern living, a lot of people attach disproportionate significance to acquiring it. In other words, it becomes part of their identity to “have abundance”, “be successful” or “earn an excess amount.”

To make it easier to target your beliefs (best removed with PSTEC Negative), it might prove useful to fill in these statements and reword them so they resonate with you:

“Money is….”

“If I don't make a lot of money, I'll…”

“Making money is…”

“If my trades are not profitable, I'll…”

These are just guides, of course, but I think they would lead you to finding the beliefs. Eliminating beliefs and neutralising the emotions is a highly effective strategy.

Please let us know how you get on with it.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Adamsss
                      PSTEC User

Hi Paul,

Thank you! Unfortunately I don't have Pstec Negative yet but I know that I need to neutralize unhelpful beliefs about myself, money and the markets. Today I have worked on memories that are responsible for my lack of money and I got $25 unexpectedly.

I have also realized I don't need to make plenty of trades to succeed, instead 4 trades daily can deliver the same amount of profit.

Most of my life's drama has always been around money and I am planning to win.

Adam

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.