How to release negative patterns?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Click Track 2015 How to release negative patterns?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

Hi Adam

Since selling products is not the main purpose of this forum I do not mention other products very often unles I know you have them, however… There is another FREE PSTEC track you might find helpful before you think about paying for others.

Wealth of Abundance is a hypnotic track from Tim. (No email or sign up required) You just have to listen, no clicking. It works to increase your feelings of gratitude. Gratitude for things you have and things you have yet to get. Consider if you were more grateful for what you have this would reduce your desperation for money now. Furthermore if you were say grateful for the money you have yet to make then again this would increase your confidence about your own skills and abilities and thus reduce that desperation more. Being grateful increases self worth/self esteem. If you can listen once a day, everyday for a week and once a week thereafter for a few more weeks then I am sure it would help. This track also tends to help you in ways you may not have even thought of.

Peter

Adamsss
      PSTEC User

Thank you Peter!

Adamsss
        PSTEC User

Hi Peter,

I am working on memories responsible for my fear of success… Here are my questions:

#1. Can I click track even if the memories are not clear?
          #2. Whilst click tracking a lot of memories come up should I move from memory to memory as they come up?
          #3. When I bring up memories nothing comes up but there is a negative feeling on my stomach, can I still continue click tracking?

Thank you!

Adam

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Adam

#1 and #3 Very simply, yes. Just keep on trying as you go through the track. Your body and mind are the same thing just one hardware and the other software. Physical feelings are often associated with emotions, you can Click Track the physical one the same as an emotional one.

#2 My feeling is to try and stick with the one you started with, although others have still had success working on memories as they occur. The latter might be best with the long 2015 CT track. Take a bit more time before you start and choose the strongest memory, the most emotional one to Click Track first. Write down in brief note form the others to do later. You will find that you will not need to do all of them.

Peter

Adamsss
            PSTEC User

Hello,

Since I am using money as gauge of whether I am shifting my mind model I got paid $10 today. My trading is much easier now.

I'll continue to click track until I win.

Adam

Adamsss
              PSTEC User

Hello Peter,

Am I correct to assume that most of my problems stem from my past negative memories?

Adam

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hi Adam

Yes you are correct. However they could be re-enforced by later experiences. But that past does not have to control your present. With the Click Tracking you are taking back control.

While money is a gauge of success and having targets is good what is more important is what that money represents to you. What do you want it for? Buying things?

In evolutionary terms money is a new invention, even in terms of the history of civilisation it is new. We have the same basic wants and needs as those living in the dawn of the bronze age. So money in itself is not really meaningful, good for paying the bills but what more to you?

Peter

Adamsss
                  PSTEC User

Hello Peter,

You have hit the bulls eye. Thank you very much! The most important question: What does money represents to me? What's more do I want from money? What's more do I want from money?

I first tried to bring up what's more do I want money for and click tracked.  I clicked for 3 rounds or until the feeling was 0. I then tried to bring up what's more do I want from money and I clicked for 2 rounds.  I also click tracked on what money really represents to me for 2 rounds. I felt quiet and peaceful after these rounds of click tracking.

Money represents both bad and good but bad was stronger but now I am okay with it.  As I was click tracking I realized that deep down what I really want is approval, acceptance and love from people

I have already started to click track on memories, people, events, feelings and beliefs responsible for me criticizing or rejecting myself.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Adam

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.