Magic Sentences

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mandeep Gujral
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I am noticing that I am starting to memorize which magic sentence is going to come in reverse, since I have done this 3 times already. Is that bad? Can I keep doing it everyday for better results? I am noticing my mind remembering which sentence it will be and holding the thought for that before it goes to the reverse so I essentially stop paying attention when Sally says the one that's going to be reversed.
      Is this bad? Can I do it on a daily basis for best results?

oz
      PSTEC User

The thing with Magic Sentences is that whether you get it right or wrong makes no difference. The skills you are using are listening, focus and memory. You should listen carefully to every single word, all of the sentences, all of the instructions between the sentences.

When you hear the 4 sentences, you need to try to memorise them word for word. After the reverse sentence has been played, you say the 4 sentences completely word for word in your mind. Then you choose which one is the magic sentence and say that in your mind.

When you say you stop paying attention, that's the complete opposite of what you're supposed to do. Don't think about the results, don't think ahead. Really really focus on the words that are currently being played. It's the trying that counts.

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Good tips, Oz … let me add something…

On the number of repetitions … Yes you can do it daily and it can only be beneficial when you do. There is no limit on the number of repetitions. Just as many as you feel is right for you.

Similar to using PSTEC Positive, as you become more “proficient” with it; you will KNOW when you don't need to do it any longer on that issue and you will also see results.  Will you have to return to it?  Perhaps, for reinforcement and there is  nothing wrong with repeating it numerous times nor returning later for a “refresher.”

On memorizing and anticipating the sentences … It's not bad. In fact it's expected especially with some particular groups. Remember, you still need to list it in your answers of course. And you must do your best to get it all word for word.

Another option to help integrate the thoughts and beliefs from Magic Sentences … Rather than “tuning out” and not paying attention, try this…

Consider why that one sentence is the magic sentence from the that group of sentences.  Put some additional thought into it rather than just “going through the motions.”

This simple step of thinking why certain sentences are the magical ones will help the process will work faster and most powerfully.

Aloha!

Jeff

Mandeep Gujral
          PSTEC User

Hey guys,

I have been doing magic sentences for attraction phobia for like 7 days straight and I still felt nervous yesterday going up and talking to women. How long does the process take to work?

Please let me know. thx

Jeff Harding

“I still felt nervous yesterday going up and talking to women”

That is an emotional response and the tool of choice for emotional issues are the PSTEC Click Tracks.

Review the “START HERE” pdf that comes with all Magic Sentences packages, it says,

***Important***

This Magic Sentences audio package should be used in conjunction with the included PSTEC Click Track therapy system.

We strongly recommend working in the following way:
              1. You should begin with the PSTEC Click Tracks to clear the emotions themselves.
              2. Then when you feel emotionally clearer, move onto Magic Sentences itself. That way you'll experience the very best results!

So, you can begin with imagining walking up to a woman that you perceive as “unapproachable” … exaggerate it.  What is the most identifying aspect of a women that feels unapproachable?  Take that quality and amplify it a bit so that the emotion rises.  Now, imagine walking up and talking to her, TRY HARD to feel the nervousness and run the Click Track.

Other memories of “failures” may arise… use the Click Tracks on each one as well.

There may be other thoughts and memories that seem unrelated to this issue.  DO NOT ignore them because they came up for a reason.  Click Track any of those emotional issues that arise.

When the emotions feel clear… when you can imagine approaching that wonderful lady with ease; run through the Magic Sentences again.  See how it feels after that.

If it's still all clear, go out and test it again.

Malama Pono!

Jeff

Mandeep Gujral
              PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the email. I understand that, however, I have been trying to clear nervousness/fear with PSTEC EEFs, Accelerators, positive, and positive extra power for like 6 months now. lol. It only seems to be giving temporary relief only to have the feelings come up again when I go out. That's why I thought magic sentences would help.

Jeff Harding

Here are some possible issues or thoughts…

• You said “trying” to clear emotions in the past … what happened?
                  • When was the last time you did the Click Tracks on these emotions?
                    Have you done any since you have been doing the Magic Sentences (MS) this past week?

You see, when you begin trying to shift beliefs with MS or PSTEC Positive, it can invoke the emotional aspects.  So, CT the emotional aspects that come up until 0-1 and then go back to the MS.

• Another issue may be that you have not cleared the emotions because you are not using the CT's properly or targeting them in the correct or most effective way.

Quite often I find people CT'ing emotions and not addressing specific memories that come up… just one example.

• [/list]It's a bit difficult to ascertain your specific issue in the forum or via an email because there is some questioning or investigation necessary.  Sometimes getting with a practitioner to guide you a bit may be the answer as well.

Aloha!

Jeff

Mandeep Gujral
                  PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Every time I do the click tracks, the issues seem clear, but then the emotion comes up again in the moment. You are correct though that I have not CTed since I bought the magic sentences. I have just been doing magic sentences 100%.

How many sessions do you think it would take to clear up this issue and what is the average price per session?

Thanks!

Jeff Harding

When we work with PSTEC on our own, taking the role of Observer and Experimenter is very helpful.  What I mean by that is to keep “pluggin' away” and persist on taking different angles.  If  particular angle or perception is not working, try another one… you see?

Also, when you persist, the subconscious, despite it's resistance to change, can begin to “see” how serious you are and may begin to help you by revealing more and more information for you to target.

Rates for practitioners vary … you can view a selection of experienced practitioners at the PSTEC Registry.

As far as time and number of sessions, that is always difficult to pinpoint because there are variables based upon the practitioner you select and also variables “controlled” by the client as well as the true cause of the issue (i.e. is the cause more deep seated and foundational rather than merely a single, simple trigger).

Whatever you decide, keep in mind that most of us look at the cost of healing rather than the cost of remaining stuck or imprisoned in our own mind model.

You are worth the in investment to discover your True Freedom!

Malama Pono!

Jeff

Persay

Those are some good tips

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.