Memory dissapear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Wynn
    PSTEC User

Hi there,

First post. I am having some issues when running the tracks. Before working on a memory the emotions are raw, and very much high in intensity. Then, when i run the click tracks the memory just dissapears as soon as i am about to start clicking/tapping. I dont understand why this is happening. I have cleared a LOT of stuff and am very happy with the changes that are coming about with time, and this doesnt happen with every memory everytime. It just happens on memories here and there. What does this mean? And how do i work with it?
      Thanks.

Sally Baker
      PSTEC User

Key to understanding what's happening here is do the raw emotions continue or do they disappear like the memory does? 

Also are the raw emotions familiar? If so track them back to an earlier memory, conclusion or event. It's not necessary to clear every memory. Trace those feelings backbyi the originating event and clear that then you may find subsequent memories don't trigger you any more.

Daniel Wynn
        PSTEC User

Hi sally,

Thanks for responding.
          They dont always disapear completely, but they lessen in intensity. Its a little hard to describe, but where as its very intense before i begin the tracks and get ready to start tapping. Then when i start the clicking/tapping track the visual memory becomes very hard to grasp, and the emotions/feelings drop in intensity by a lot. E.g maybe a 9 in intensity before > to a 1 or maybe none at all when i am about to begin tapping to the tones and clicks. I feel as if i really have to hunt down those emotions that were once right in front of me. Does that make sense?

I guess they do feel familiar, i think i have had a lot of similar events happen such as the one i am currently working on. I tried my best today to track back to an original event but this was 10+ years ago and my memory is a little fuzzy back there. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Im unsure wether I am clearing it all out, and finding complete peace with it. Again this only happens on a few occasions.

Thank you for your help.

Tomas Zobal
          PSTEC User

I experience this exact thing quite often..

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Which tracks are you using?

Tomas Zobal
              PSTEC User

Mostly 2015, accelerators, level 1 and sometimes basic as well.

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hi Clearingmandan

Memory dissapear? Don't worry about it! Recall it as best you can before starting to Click Track it and keep on trying to recall it it as you go through the track. While your subconscious maybe trying to “protect” you by blocking the recall of the memory you are still giving directions to your subconscious as to which memory is being worked on by the Click Track. It may not be as effective, but keep on trying! You will get the result in the end.

Peter

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

All I can say is try as hard to feel the feeling as you possibly can the entire time. The harder you try to feel it the more accurate and quickly your sub will feed you the original. Also you don't need the memories if you have the feeling. If you are using accelerators just try as hard to feel the feeling and use the why technique and let your sub show you the memories it's the easiest and fastest way removes all guesswork. Try hard to feel that feeling and I mean hard even when it's faded keep trying HARD!

Also I do notice when listening to the instructions that as soon as times voice starts the feelings start to fade for me and I suspect the intro and just by hearing his voice  starts to release. Especially on the medium and long 2015 tracks. The more I CT the more I noticed this.

Daniel Wynn
                    PSTEC User

Hi guys,

I kept on working on it all of last night and today, and i am at peace with it, well almost. I am going to click track it again tonight, and clear out that last bit of it.

Thanks for the advice peter, i did exactly that. I felt a big shift once i had found some form of resolution with it. Its strange, it was harder to clear but i felt profoundly positive afterwards. It didnt seem like that big a deal compared to other stuff i have worked on, but hey, who am i to argue with feeling a little more positive about myself.

Do you stick with it thomas, and continue to run the click tracks on it? Would be interesting to hear back. As i was saying before i found a lot of peace after i cleared that out, and flipped it. After sticking with it, the memory started to open up to me. All the smaller details i couldnt even remember started to surface one by one as i knocked them out, if it helps i also ran the click track on “how i would be/feel if i did not have this event bother me anymore” then found peace with that, i think it enabled me to open up to the thought of letting it go.

Hi plus1g,
                      Thanks for your advice.
                      What is the why technique?
                      I try as hard as i can to feel the feeling, i just kept on going while running the click tracks. Thats strange, there could possibly be that element for me also, as it seems to be when tim begins talking that the memory dissapears. Although it isnt everytime. I was thinking about it today also. Its almost like that moment, when you feel unwell, as soon as you step into the doctors that flu/cold or whatever begins to fade. Almost as if you know that help is on the way? Does that make sense? It could either be that, or my sub is atempting to protect me? Either way it wont stop me finding peace. Thanks for your input, i have read through a lot of your posts, and can see you have come a long way to healing on your journey, so well done

Dan .

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.