Newbie Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    JSWellness
    PSTEC User

Hello All – I am new to PSTEC and want to do things properly.  A little bit about me.  I am a 49 year old male professional.  I am a doctor of chiropractic who practices Advanced Biostructural Correction which is a very different and effective form.  I am married 21 years and have boys 12 and 15.  I live in NY.  I have a great gift to offer those hurting or ill with what I do, I have just been beaten down a bit.  I have moved and opened 3 different practices since 1996 when I graduated.  I have a boatload of student loans and other debt from attempts to grow my practice and poor decisions.  Not from a lack of trying.  Because of my financial situation, I am constantly stressed, worried about the future, and have a generally bad feeling about my lack of success.  I feel like my family deserves more stability than I have provided them.  My health is great and I train with P90X 6 days a week.  Unfortunately I am a glass half empty kind of guy.  Negative self talk occurs fairly constantly and I find that I can be moody and short with my family as a result.  Not liking where I am at this point.  I have started and stopped more self help books and cd's than I would like to admit.  Always thinking that the next one will fix me.  If you met me you probably wouldn't notice a lot of the things I just mentioned.  I do my best to stay sane and move forward.  I know I am my biggest enemy, just haven't been able to fix me yet.
      Any advice on what to do next would be great.  I wasn't always like this and it is tiring keeping this negativity up.  I feel that if I could help myself, I could have a busier practice and a ripple effect with the other issues.  Thanks for the help!

Marguerite
      PSTEC User

Hi JSWellness,
        Welcome to PSTEC. If you haven't read or heard the audios from prior clients. Do that first. Mainly because it will prepare your mind for expectation of success. (If you are like me, you've been disappointed so many times, that it's hard to believe anything will work). If you haven't downloaded the free click tracks, please do that.  now. Keep a paper nearby, so as you become aware of issues, you can make a list of them and you can release them with the click tracks. It looks like fear of lack of finances could be a place to start. I found that the more intense my feeling was, the quicker it was resolved. For instance, after 27 yrs. of having an intense sadness when I thought of a lost love, the feeling went away after the first session. Not the memory, just the feeling.  Amazing. Do you realize how feeing that is for me? I can finally get on with my life. The next issue for me was more complicated and required 6 weeks of daily sessions. But, totally worth finding out about my Core Limiting Belief. All sorts of self help books and therapy didn't make a dent. What you have found is life changing. Start and keep at it. After all the negative stuff is eliminated (0-1) they have other tracks for guiding you to positive fulfillment. Good luck and Good Clicking.  ;) 

JSWellness
        PSTEC User

Thanks Marguerite.  I have used the CT's briefly a few months ago and it seemed to help somewhat.  Funny that when I do something that helped I then didn't continue.  When an emotion is 0-1, will it stay gone?  How do you keep it from coming back up?  Not quite sure what you meant regarding becoming aware of more issues.  Does using the CT's for an emotion cause other stuff to pop up?  Did you use self help/subconscious mind books at the same time as PSTEC or PSTEC by itself?  How do you know which situation to deal with?  For example, my negative self talk or lack of confidance may come from my financial situation so what takes priority?  Would you suggest using wealth of abundance at all in conjuction with the free CT's?  At what point would I consider Level 1 or other extras?  Which ones could you see me implementing?  Sorry for all the questions, just need some hand holding when going down a new path.

oz
          PSTEC User

When an emotion is 0-1, will it stay gone?  How do you keep it from coming back up?

It depends. You might do one session and get it to 0-1 forever but it may take multiple sessions. Sometimes issues are multifaceted as well, so you might deal with one aspect, but it won't be fully gone until you deal with all of them.

Not quite sure what you meant regarding becoming aware of more issues.  Does using the CT's for an emotion cause other stuff to pop up?

As you use the tracks you are concentrating on a memory and emotion, your subconcious will naturally try to give you related memories and emotions. Sometimes these will even be forgotton memories from your childhood.

How do you know which situation to deal with?  For example, my negative self talk or lack of confidance may come from my financial situation so what takes priority?

The general rule of thumb is to go for things that are earlier, and things that give stronger emotions. It's up to you to experiment. Ultimately the most important thing is to use the click tracks. There's lots of good info in this thread:
            http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/tangled-web-where-to-start/

At what point would I consider Level 1 or other extras?

Get the accelerators and Level 1 now. They both make the process more effective. They also both have great tutorials that will help you.

JSWellness
            PSTEC User

Oz – I appreciate your help.  Can you just concentrate on an emotion like fear or self doubt without a specific memory?  I seem to remember having the emotions stronger than particular memories sometimes.

oz
              PSTEC User

You can, but it's less effective. However, you can use imagined events as well. So say you have a fear of spiders, you can either think of an actual time you were afraid of a spider, or you can imagine seeing a spider to bring up the emotion.

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hi JSW and thanks to Oz and Marguerite for your support.
                  All PSTEC products work together including Wealth of Abundance, but use the Click Tracks first. These remove the unhelpful emotions which hold abundance back. While you can use other self-help systems in parallel I think it best to try one at a time in series although they are aiming to do similar things the paradigm of the mind might be different and perhaps lead to some misunderstanding or confusion.
                  PSTEC separates emotions beliefs and behaviours and uses Click tracks for emotions PSTEC Positive for beliefs and behaviours. The Accelerators make everything else more effective.
                  Peter

JSWellness
                  PSTEC User

Thanks for your input Peter.  I am currently listening to the click tracks made simple interview to make sure things are clear to me.  Looking forward to implementing things.

JSWellness
                    PSTEC User

I started with the click tracks and need a little help.  Yesterday I sat and wrote down a list of 16 experiences and the emotions associated with them.  My confusion is that there is some overlap.  In other words, low confidence with my business ties into fear of failure, which relates to low self esteem of where I am currently, which ties into pessimism from not having success personally marketing my practice, which ties into being burned with other marketing companies that I spent money with that didn't pan out (hopelessness), etc..  How do you know which situation to do the CT's with without dissecting every little thing and not doing the process efficiently?  Thanks!

Peter Bunyan
                      PSTEC User

Hi JSW
                        Close your eyes somewhere quiet and think about yourself running a successful practice imagine how you would like it to be, then listen to your inner voice giving you all the reasons why it will never happen “it would be nice but….”  feel those unhelpful emotions that are tied to those “buts”. These are the feelings that bog you down and stop you from being the success you want to be. These are the ones to hold in mind while Click tracking them away. Go for the strongest feelings first. If you have particular memories for example you mention “fear of failure” and having experienced failures with other marketing companies then try to recall the memories while Click Tracking.
                        If you are still not sure then just work your way down that list of 16 in any order, just try and keep the chosen experience in mind and if that brings a mix of emotions, just run the Click Track anyway. Given that the situation you have found yourself in has taken maybe years to form then doing the CTs in the most efficient way is less important than just getting started and beginning to get some benefits no matter how small. PSTEC works and like any tool may require some learning to make the best use of it, that learning comes with experience rather than theory.
                        Enjoy using it, play at it.
                        Peter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.