Newbie Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    JSWellness
    PSTEC User

Peter – thank you so much for your response.  Should I first clear ALL of the negative stuff before ever considering implementing wealth of abundance or getting level 1 and the accelerators?

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

JSW
        Just use Wealth of Abundance and Click Tracks enough to feel the difference before purchasing any more. Get some confidence back first with FREE stuff first, invest in time before more money. Listen to the end of “wealth” and you will understand why Tim has chosen to make them available to all for FREE. They are not cut down samples to tempt you into parting with more cash, they are fully functional stand alone working products. Other products are reasonably priced as well, when you feel ready for them.
        Peter

JSWellness
        PSTEC User

Thanks again.  Can I use wealth of abundance while also working with the CT's or should I just only use the CT's and get rid of much stuff before using wealth of abundance?

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

JSW
            In your particular case I would recommend both, from personal experience I have found them to help me.
            Peter

JSWellness
            PSTEC User

Thank you Peter.

JSWellness
              PSTEC User

Peter – I downloaded your Mind Gardening and have a question.  When I rate the overview, I am a little confused on the 1-10 scale.  Regarding energy, health, peace of mind, etc., would the higher number mean more of the things?  In other words, is 1 the worst and 10 the best?  If I have great health would it be a 10?  I don't think this is the same as rating negative emotions to CT.  Am I correct?  Also, I have used wealth of abundance 2 times so far.  I find that I can't remember anything when I am done and I wind up asleep (?) for lack of a better term.  I wake up by the end but I want to know if this is normal.  Thanks again.

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

JSW
                  Re Mind-gardening, apologies it seems my instructions were not clear enough, I shall edit the instructions and re-upload in the next couple of days. The 1-10 SUDS scale is however the same as for the Click Tracks and elsewhere. Personally I find the first number to come into my head is the one to use I do not think trying to evaluate your feelings accurately is actually going to produce a more accurate number.
                  “Wealth” is towards the end a hypnotic track, but the trance state is not sleepy. If you find that you fall asleep it indicates that you are tired, so yes normal but perhaps try again at another time of day, so that you do get to hear it all.
                  Peter

JSWellness
                  PSTEC User

Peter – can you not be asleep but not remember hearing portions of it?  Or is that being asleep?

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

JSW
                      I would call that sleep.
                      Re the 1-10 scale. Re-thinking this, you could use it either way round, but use the one that feels right for you, as this is more likely to give the right answer. Just always use it that way round and not change.
                      Peter

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.