panic attacks, general anxiety, ocd and the Accelerators

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SE
    PSTEC User

Hi guys,

just a quick question.

I'm suffering from Panic attacks, general anxiety and OCD (but I will note that my OCD is just in my thoughts- I don't do rituals or anything like that).

My body is always under stress mode (general anxiety) and it bothers me much more than having a panic attack once in a while (although panic attacks are also annoying)

Now my general anxiety and panic attacks and OCD are not related into a specific area.
      My body is always anxious.

Here is what I got so far:

The free tracks

PSTEC level 1

positive extra power (although I haven't used these yet)

I also got The PSTEC Panic Attack Sessions in which you are talking with people who have panic attacks and guiding them into how to use the tracks best (5 hours interviews and guidance).

Now since my problem is also general anxiety all day long, do you think I should get the Accelerators (because you mentioned they can speed up the proccess even more)? or is there anything better for general anxiety?

I'm under a doctor's care and taking some medications to ease the OCDgeneral anxiety affects but of course medication does not help solve the problem it's just making it easier to deal with it.

just a note: my body is under general anxiety all day long not related to a specific activity…

thank you for your help

oz
      PSTEC User

The accelerators make all the pstec tracks more powerful so if you have the money it's good to get them regardless of what issues you have. The earlier you get them the quicker you can make the process better. Also the accelerators have to 20 minute relaxation tracks, they make the tracks more powerful and as a side bonus also relax you. So if your body feels anxious, using these could relax them for a few hours or for the day.

freebird1234
        PSTEC User

Hey SE,

I also suffer from the same issues, with some added health issues that mimic the anxiety (great! lol) I have been working with PSTEC for a little while and have noticed improvements. I think I prioritize the wrong things in my life and dont put enough work in – this is something im trying to work on now.

Just from my experience, dont do too much work because you just want it all to be over NOW. Totally normal feeling, but its a feeling of lack, and causes anxiety. Slow and steady wins the race.

If you would like to talk and share any experiences, tips and advice it would be great to talk. Just send me a message and perhaps we could swop email addresses.

Wishing you lots of luck – Becki

SE
          PSTEC User

thanks a lot guys

@ freebird1234

I'll pm you with my email address.

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi SE
              IMO anxiety is produced when you are caught between two opposing emotions or flip-flopping between them. Pehaps between what you feel you need to do and what your logical mind thinks you should do or what social pressures say you should do. This at a very deep basic level. In your case because it persists it suggests that this was a traumatic event and the anxiety has become locked in. panic attacks can be seen as anxiety gone out of control and OCD as your subconscious protecting you by diverting you into thinking “safe” known repeatable patterns. If your background anxiety was reduced/gone then I think your Panics and OCD would fade as well.

Have you “always” had this problem or can you remember a time before you noticed it? Is there a specific rememberable event/s that you can attribute to the problem?

You have sufficient PSTEC tools so far but as Oz suggests the Accelerators add extra “muscle” to the Click Tracks and Positives you already have, so a great addition to the PSTEC toolbox

SE
              PSTEC User

Have you “always” had this problem or can you remember a time before you noticed it? Is there a specific rememberable event/s that you can attribute to the problem?

You have sufficient PSTEC tools so far but as Oz suggests the Accelerators add extra “muscle” to the Click Tracks and Positives you already have, so a great addition to the PSTEC toolbox

thank you for your reply Peter Bunyan,

I started to have this problem when I was about 15 yet I can't pinpoint exactly what 'first event' triggered it….

I experienced a few events which were hard for me as a young child like moving to another city when I was young and I was a very shy kid. I have a few ideas of what triggered it But again:

I can't pinpoint exactly what triggered it…..that's the problem  :-

now I'm 32 it has become such a habit that I get anxious everywhere and all the time (not related to just one specific activity like driving or flying….)

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hi SE
                  Shyness, moving home when young… the underlying problem sounds like a low self-esteem issue. Possibly you wanted to make friends with your new neighbours but were afraid to or you were rebuffed.
                  You wanted to be involved in your new home social situation but shyness made it difficult. Opposing feelings of desire and fear would cause anxiety. What caused it to become locked in might just be repetition of similar events in a close time frame when you were at your most vulnerable. Working on raising self esteem  should improve your  whole situation. Your self esteem takes a hit with every panic attack.  Can you relate to any of this?
                  Peter

SE
                  PSTEC User

Working on raising self esteem  should improve your  whole situation. Your self esteem takes a hit with every panic attack.  Can you relate to any of this?
                    Peter

thank you Peter,

yes I can relate to this very well. But I don't understand how to use PSTEC to raise self esteem. Do I have to dig and find all the bad memories in which I had no self esteem or is there another direction to work with it?

I'll remind that I have:

The free tracks

PSTEC level 1

positive extra power (although I haven't used these yet)

The PSTEC Panic Attack Sessions (5 hours interviews and guidance).

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

Hi SE
                      Ideally if you can find memories of events that made you lose your feelings of self worth in the first place then these would be a good place to start. Some sorts of events for example like being bullied by others or siblings, parental chastisement even if violence just was threatened or implied. However it might be that you find links to situations that might cause panic or OCD thinking loops and I would not advise looking any closer if you feel that these symptoms would be triggered. However using Click tracks on any memory where you were made to feel “small” or “worthless” would be good to do in any case again as long as the panic and OCD are not triggered. If you can use the click tracks first then later work with Positives will be much more powerful. The PSTEC Panic Attack bundle provides workarounds for this problem as it is not advised to work directly on the triggers for Panic.
                      Peter

SE
                      PSTEC User

Hi SE
                        Ideally if you can find memories of events that made you lose your feelings of self worth in the first place then these would be a good place to start. Some sorts of events for example like being bullied by others or siblings, parental chastisement even if violence just was threatened or implied. However it might be that you find links to situations that might cause panic or OCD thinking loops and I would not advise looking any closer if you feel that these symptoms would be triggered. However using Click tracks on any memory where you were made to feel “small” or “worthless” would be good to do in any case again as long as the panic and OCD are not triggered. If you can use the click tracks first then later work with Positives will be much more powerful. The PSTEC Panic Attack bundle provides workarounds for this problem as it is not advised to work directly on the triggers for Panic.
                        Peter

Thank you very much Peter

I'm trying something out at the moment with the click tracks. We shall see how it goes….

I'll keep you posted  ;)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.