Positive Track 2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

Hi Jeff
      This thread appears to have wandered a long way from Pos 2. Would it be best moved to relationships? I appreciate you are busy on other projects at this time.
      Thanks
      Peter

requin
      PSTEC User

Sorry.
        I have removed my offending posts.

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

requin

You have nothing to be sorry for. It is always going to happen on this forum which is divided up by topic. This is part of the reason for my suggestion of a new forum area that is one thread for each user. See it here.

Regards
          Peter

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

requin

It seems you are in a bad space right now, but if you were with me in a face-to-face session I really would not say or do very much different to the suggestions further back down the thread. I would get you to start clicking and repeat if required and keep going until you needed a break then I would go for a relaxational accelerator, or a hypnotic track like WofA. Then go back and do more CTs as required probably using eefs.
            What I couldn't do as not very professional but I can here is give you another hug. :)

Peter

requin
            PSTEC User

Well Peter I know I was getting long winded and off topic  ;) so no big deal.  I tend to delete my posts afterwards anyway as I don't really like private stuff hanging all over the internet. 

Thanks so much for your help; I truly cannot tell you how much it means. Yes I'm in a pretty mixed up place right now.  I'm trying to sort through all the things I”m learning from different things I”m reading etc.  I'm also trying to sort out all of my own junk and try to figure out where to start clicking.  Indeed you (and Serato) have given me plenty of ideas, and I have a lot of my own.

So I'm going to, as you said, just start clicking!!  I was just listening to Tim's tutorial (the one called PSsuccess & positive instructions) and he mentions how to get over a person you are obsessed w/ or breaking up with…he says just think about the person and start doing a CT.  Aha!!! That's what I was thinking of doing before I even heard that. 

I need to get this overwhelming dark cloud off my back so I can work on other things.

I really want to get Accelerators in and in light of what you know so far about me, helpful, yes?  I like the idea of hypno/listening tracks.  I often put on the tutorials or WoA as background to listen to while I play computer games or something. 

requin
              PSTEC User

Oops just read your post again, and you do recommend the Accelerators, thanks, I will get that.

Hugs get the oxytocin going!  ALways a good thing.  :)

requin
                PSTEC User

I know we aren't supposed to tap w/ POS-2 but, can we?  Would it make it any more effective if we did?  Or would it be less effective?

Hearing all those clicks and tones, my fingers want to tap…

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

requin

IMHO it is probably a step too far to try and tap to the clicks.  If you find your hands doing it without “thinking” then possibly it is not a problem, but not helping either. PSTEC instructions are simple to understand but somewhat more difficult to achieve in practice. They need to be in order to work, too easy and they would not be so effective. But too difficult and many people would not  be able to cope.

The precise timing of Clicks to Tim's words is critical. Only Tim could really answer your question as the timings and mechanics of how PSTEC works are only known to him.

Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.