Purchased a house, now making me feel terrible anxiety / stress.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues General Anxiety…Social Anxiety… Panic Attacks…Agoraphobia Purchased a house, now making me feel terrible anxiety / stress.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

Hi Going4Better

As there is no standard way of using PSTEC some experimentation is often required. I'm glad you have found a way forward. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Keep on Clicking
      Peter

Going4Better
      PSTEC User

Hello Peter, unfortunately tonight the 'clunks' have once again caused the feeling of panic attack: heart pounding and cannot sleep. I have been 'clicking' using both EEF and PSTEC but have been unable to sleep. It is depressing: as said in my last message, I thought I had really significantly reduced the panic feeling when hearing the 'clunks' but obviously it has returned. As always, I will read any advice and try to take further action. Thankyou.

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Sometimes you may need to clear it a few times as it can come back. Just go through and run the tracks once again until it's gone. It may take a few tries but eventually it will collapse and be gone.

I recently had a fear known as “impostor syndrome” that took me a few weeks of PSTEC daily for an hour or two in order to clear.

Going4Better
          PSTEC User

Hello plus1g: are you a psychologist / hypnotherapist or do you simply use PSTEC to effect?

Going4Better
            PSTEC User

Hello again Peter Bunyan, I have purchased the Accelerator Package. Do you think I should use it? I have listened to the tutorial and my understanding is that I should listen to the tapping track before PSTEC click tracks and EEF. Then listen to relax tracks. Is this correct? Yet again, thankyou from Going4Better.

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

I would suggest running the two accelerator tracks. Then basic track #1 and eef track #2 . If it is still there then run both accelerator tracks again and basic track #2 and eef #1. Then listen to the short relaxing accelerator and finally the long one at bedtime. Repeat this every day until it is gone for good.

With respect to your question about my credentials, I am an individual user of pstec though I am certified in it. I have used nearly every track on myself and have well over 200 hours of click track time invested in my own well being. You can read through my posts here on the forum.

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Going4Better

I'm trying to find time to research your problem and come up with a way that works for you. Get back to you soon.

Peter

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.