Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Paul McCabe
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

If you eliminate the “rejection” from those past issues using the Click Tracks, I sense you will not feel a desire to become a playboy. This seems to be borne out of a desire to get approval or to avenge a past pain.

If you are in a frame of “I'll show them!” (whether that is an old friend, ex, bully, teacher or some girls who did not go out with you), it may initially fire you up. Ultimately, though, you raise the chances of “paying back” people who caused you no pain.

This is quite a common pattern: someone goes through a bad break-up and then decides (on some level) they will never commit to any future relationship. They miss out.

Someone might have felt “weak” as a child. Perhaps their parents were very strict. When they become parents themselves, they decide that the “way to be strong is to always be right” or to “exert control over others.” The potential result: their kids, not their parents, lose out.

Unresolved pain hurts the people who hold the pain and potentially those presently in our lives.

The people who hurt you, whether intentionally or not, have either moved on or passed on. Some will have no memory of how they hurt you. They are not the same as they were either. You are not the same guy either. There is an inevitability there.

Heal the inner pain and ALL senses of rejection and you will not, I suspect, feel any need to adopt some archetype like “playboy”, “stud”, “badass” etc.

You can choose to be whatever, whomever and however you want to be, of course, but doing so from a position of true inner strength will serve you SO much better in the long-term.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Unresolved pain hurts the people who hold the pain and potentially those presently in our lives.

Heal the inner pain and ALL senses of rejection and you will not, I suspect, feel any need to adopt some archetype like “playboy”, “stud”, “badass” etc.

You can choose to be whatever, whomever and however you want to be, of course, but doing so from a position of true inner strength will serve you SO much better in the long-term.

Paul

Some color comments to what Paul has said. The fact that you feel, have a need or want to “be” something is a sense of false. The goal here is to lose the attachment to this and simply be you! :)

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.