Rosacea and acne getting me down

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Speedlogic007
    PSTEC User

Ok guys, here's the scenario,

I recently broke up with my girlfriend. My emotions are all over the place. I suffer from rosacea in the face, Due to the breakup my rosacea has flared up pretty bad…. When I look at myself in the mirror and see the rosacea flared up, anxiety and fear begin to rise as well as embarrassment, pretty high to the point were it is super uncomfortable…. Now here's the thing, when im talking to people an embarrassment arises, cause I think there looking at my redness and at that point my whole face turns red and people comment on it and it kills my confidence. Its a subconscious reaction so I cant control it.

My question is how can I go about this

I've done CT on memories of me blushing, but its still happening.
      Ive used the suggestions on Tim's blushing tutorial and used them on PP.
      I haven't used PN yet, also have the accelerators, but havent used them yet.

What do you guys recommend I do, I'm pretty down cause of this situation.

SeratoBeats
      PSTEC User

You need to look beyond that issue.

Everyone has certain issues that they are trying to fix but the core goes deeper.

You can't just focus on that one area you need to look at your life as a whole.

Do you like who you are? Do you believe you are good looking? Do you believe you deserve love and happiness? Do you think of yourself as a loser or failure?

You need to delve deeper. If you have one or more of these beliefs they will affect the way you react in that situation regardless of the suggestion you give based on blushing. You can still be embarrassed or blush because you simply have many other hurtful beliefs of yourself. You need to look at those other beliefs and start taking apart those as well.

Memories where you told yourself you were ugly. Memories where you wanted something and never got it and thought of yourself as a failure. Memories where you compared yourself to other people or wished you were someone else. Memories were you were ashamed of who you are. Memories you weren't happy with your body as a whole. Memories where you were embarrassed or humiliated In other areas apart from your acne. Memories were you doubted yourself or felt less confident.

All of these are pieces of the puzzle. Once you clear all of that, you will feel lighter and lighter and lighter. You will feel a little more confident and then you can move into the next area. By the time you get to the acne part, the one in which you are trying to solve now it won't seem as big of a deal as it did before and it will be that much easier to have the confidence In order to get over it and be able to PP suggestions with less and less negative self talk .

This is what I'm doing. I came here to fix a sexual issue and got nowhere. Why? Well because you can't fix that issue unless you lower the baggage you carry in life. How can you fix a sex issue if you don't love yourself? If you have memories of feeling worthless in high school? If you think of yourself as a loser or a joke even outside the bedroom?

You see where I'm getting at?

Start from the childhood. Memories of being bullied or parents being hard on you etc. forget the acne. I'm sure you have other hurtful memories of your childhood or teenage years. Remember the sub does a good job at burrying emotions. You may not think to this day something so stupid as a kid pushing you off the swing effects you today, but deep down it does. You just have to keep digging.

Speedlogic007
        PSTEC User

Thank you Serato for all the wisdom you have given me. I will do what you have told me and report back with my progress. Thanks again brother, God Bless you too will be free soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.