Second day of Using PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    PSTEC User

Hi Howie I haven't had much time to do any clicking yet or anything fun even mop floors lol :). I will let you know how it goes.

Lisa
      PSTEC User

I tried to do a session at work after everyone left and as soon as I start the phone starts ringing the UPS guy comes in. I'm like damn what the hell it's all quiet until I start doing something then it seems everyone wants to call or stop me from what I'm doing. Another way of sabotaging myself? Or maybe it's just because I was at work and that is work so not really an appropriate place to do CT anyway. Now that I'm home I haven't stopped long enough to do any CT I guess I could do it now lol Hope you are having better luck than me.

sweet

Didn't mop the floors, did do the dishes, cleaned out the tub, and had a hot bath (with a male black widow hanging around on the ceiling, lol, didn't notice him until I was in the tub.)  He's since hit the road…

Used the EEFs, because the basics weren't cutting it, then used a tapping accelerator and both relaxational accelerator tracks.  I feel refreshed inside and out. 

I was listenting to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button while in the tub and there was a positive statement said that I liked, “Now, this is a man with optimism in his heart, belief in his soul!”  It's pretty good, I'll change it up a bit to better reflect my gender, lol.

This is probably as good time as any to instill some positives, because at this moment, I believe it's possible.

Hope you get a chance for “you” time sometime today.  Look forward to hearing about your day, tapping or no tapping, lol :)

Take care, Lisa. 

sweet

Funny, posting around the same time, lol.

Damn that work environment, pulling you this and that way, lol, hope you get a chance to unwind soon.

Lisa
            PSTEC User

Lol that is funny that we were posting at the same *Great Minds think alike*
              I would rather have my work pulling me then having to share space with a spider, you did better than I would I don't even think I could have killed it I would to busy screaming lol. Now when I go to take my bath I will be looking at the ceiling the whole time lol.  ;D

rirvinmoore
              PSTEC User

Hey folks! Remember to hit any fears/beliefs that come up about PSTEC not working or the situation not improving. I had a ton of them, and it can be scary because you feel like there will always be more! You are likely to experience the dreadful fear that nothing will ever get better, but once you encounter it, you can fix it. I dealt with those fears, and I've overcome the fear that I will never be able to achieve my ideal mindset. When I think about it now, it feels more open-ended; it's like it will probably take some time, but I'm confident that I will experience the success I'm seeking.

Keep on grooving!

Lisa
                PSTEC User

Thanks rirvinmoore for the tips on overcoming fear of PSTEC not working. Also I loved what you said ” I'm confident that I will experience the success I'm seeking” I can  use that as PP positive affirmation. Great thought!!
                  Thanks for your input.

Lisa
                  PSTEC User

10th day
                    Kinda slipped on my daily affirmation post. But I'm still having great results. One of the aspects I worked on was having a Positive bank account balance and this week I have a positive balance YEAH :-).

rirvinmoore
                    PSTEC User

I am so happy for you! I know what that's like, to have to deal with positive vs. negative balances. Keep it up! My use of PSTEC is producing major changes as well, and I'm having a blast!

Lisa
                      PSTEC User

Thank you rirvinmoore, PSTEC has been totally Amazing. I'm so glad I have found something that works. That is great that you have wonderful results as well. I will tell you another audio I have been listening to that has really helped me have some changes with my fiances and that is the Wealth of Abundance audio it is free and here's the link to it: http://easywealthofabundance.com/
                        That has helped me a lot. Make sure you listen more than once you will be surprised the things you miss when listening to this audio, it has a lot of great insights and a hypnosis to help change your views on money. It's great!!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.