Sex and Libido

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You're always welcome!

Ok, let's take this further… You said, “…libido has still not improved. My Ability to perform has improved.”

How do you know your ability has improved?  How can you test that? (no need to send videos  :- )

… and …

How do you know your libido has not improved?  Under what circumstances do you see this manifesting?

You see, I ask those questions because as someone shifts their perception regarding an emotional issue, there may be situations where they maintain their belief systems that say they “should be feeling libido under ____________ circumstance.” So, perhaps that is no longer the case because it's not “ideal” any longer to feel libido under those previous circumstances… something to explore.

If this issue becomes a bit confusing to sort out, this is where working with a practitioner one-on-one might be the best route because it's a bit difficult to truly sort through the aspects here in a forum.

On your question: “Is the emotional reaction to the words fear & sadness and especially rejection the sub trying to tell me something?”

Emotions come up for a reason… always… so if a “non-JEEP” emotion arises, there is a cause… there is a source of it… and the source is either emotional, beliefs or behaviors or a combination of all 3.

So, again, one way to find the source is to follow the emotions that come … follow them back to the source… clear or release the source or cause… let the sub then shift or revise the mind model.

When that happens, shifts in perception occur and then your ability to perceive Reality changes as well.

Aloha!

Jeff

shane corr
      PSTEC User

Hi Jeff

Ok I'm going to attempt to put this into words… :D

When I woke up the other morning I was pleasantly surprised  :D :D :D as it has been so long ago since that has happened and it feel strong. Thats how I know the performance has improved.

The desire, the drive is just not there. Believe me I want to have sex but the urge (if thats the right word) has remained dormant.

I felt good today though. Something is happening to my mood, I feel lighter.

I will follow the emotions and see were they take me.

Jeff thank you, you have been awesome! :)

PSTEC is working ;D

Jeff Harding

You're always welcome!

I believe the purpose of PSTEC is to become free… free to discover Truth… free to discover (or rediscover) your Magnificence.  That path is less rocky and quicker when we drop our attachments to the past and aversions to the future (and vice versa).

You are expressing some freedom… and, it seems, experiencing it as well.

Go deeper and free yourself of more and answers or Truth will begin to flow instead of the insanity we created through our Mind Model.

Keep up the good work… er.. play… Aloha!

Jeff

shane corr
          PSTEC User

Hi Jeff

PLEASE HELP!

After clicking for some months over issues that have caused and hindered my ability to perform I decided to test the water because I felt confident in myself in regard to the situation. For the first time in years I wasn't worried or suffering from any anxiety putting myself in this position. :)

I felt great.

BUT…

Yet again I failed to perform. I have the desire but the impulse/ability to be turned on is not there. I experienced no anxiety or fears.  :'(

There is nothing troubling me anymore that I can think of so do I need to look for further issues?

Ps I was not drinking alcohol. :)

Jeff Harding

Hi NPH,

No anxiety or fears?!!  Excellent, my good man!!  You're on the path, stay there and continue moving forward. ;D

Now, back to work… ;)

I'm not sure I have the picture clear because previously you wrote…

“…my libido has still not improved. My Ability to perform has improved.”
              Now you are saying, “Yet again I failed to perform. I have the desire but the impulse/ability to be turned on is not there.”

So, sorting out those definitions might take some one-on-one chat.  That's where a practitioner is most helpful, among other aspects… sorting out thoughts and emotions.

With that said, here are a couple suggestions…

• Since it appears you have no emotions around this that you are conscious of, look to use more of PSTEC Positive (PP) to begin “shaping” your Mind Model (MM) around “being a stud.”  You see, with the past problems, they obviously had an emotional component, right?  But, the other aspects of the MM as put together by the subconscious (sub) include beliefs and behaviors and not you are in the realm of using PP as the tool.
              • [/list]

Note: I have used (man/woman) so that anyone can insert what's appropriate for them.

• Begin to craft Positive Statements (PS) around what you desire and then use PP…

Start with going in the opposite direction of where you feel you're going… I am brainstorming here and it's difficult to pinpoint without a conversation… bear with me, this is just an example…

Taking what you said, “I failed to perform. I have the desire but the impulse/ability to be turned on is not there.”… here are some suggestions that move in the opposite direction…

• [/list]
                “I perform with pleasure because I am at ease with (my partner/with women/with men).

and/or

“I am at ease with my viral body.

and/or

“When I am attracted to a (woman/man), I get turned on and perform.”

You can, of course, craft others and tweak them until there are “yours.”

• Consider using the Accelerators a bit to help with recall if that is a possible issue.
              • [/list]

• Take a look at your last “attempt”… do you have any non-JEEP reactions to that recent memory?  Use the CT on those emotions if you do.
              • [/list]
                Again, a session with a PSTEC practitioner might reap benefits to you … check the PSTEC Registry.

Aloha!

Jeff

shane corr
              PSTEC User

[color=rgb(42, 56, 71)]…my libido has still not improved. My Ability to perform has improved.[/color]
                [color=rgb(42, 56, 71)][/color]
                [color=rgb(42, 56, 71)]I will try and explain but I'm not much good at this kind of thing. I noticed after using the PSTEC when I was by myself my erections started to get stronger . It started to feel normal again like it was before all these problems happened but the desire or the sensation of being turned on has not returned. It was like I was forcing myself to do it because I wanted to be able to enjoy sex and prove to myself I can perform. [/color]
                [font=tahoma, sans-serif]What I noticed during the testing of this new me was no anxiety or fear but just wanting to feel the sensation of being turned on. As I'm writing this I've realised I MUST  have some sort of fear/block because when  I didn't feel the sensation of arousal (I should have though because my girlfriend is beautiful) I had doubts that I was going to perform and therefore I failed.[/font]

[font=tahoma, sans-serif]What I don't understand is why I have not improved in this area (no sensation of being turned on) after eliminating the past fears of my ability to perform. When I do achieve an erection thoughts start to come into my mind  like eg: It doesn't feel the same, it doesn't feel strong, in some cases I can't feel the sensation of getting an erection. [/font]

[font=tahoma, sans-serif]I imagined that once i eliminated the fears of not performing my sex drive would come back. It hasn't and I've noticed that since i don't have the sensation the old fears are creeping back in.[/font]

[font=tahoma, sans-serif]I hope I've been able to describe this clearly. I will start implementing your suggestions immediately. [/font]

[font=tahoma, sans-serif]Thanks again Jeff for your time and advice. It is very much appreciated.[/font]

Jeff Harding

Hey NPH… You don't need to stick to geographic boundaries when you look for a PSTEC Practitioner because most practitioners do work via the phone or Skype.  So, it might be very helpful for you to find someone to sort this out a bit so you can continue moving forward with the same successes you have already experienced.

If you work on your own two things…

• Imagine not being able to be turned… never getting there … now, how does that feel?  Any fear or any other emotion that is not pleasant?  If so, take that imagine event, focus on it with the Click Track and try hard to hold onto the feeling.
                  • The other one that I touched on in this post is the use of PSTEC Positive for belief and behavior changes.
                  • [/list]
                    Aloha!

Jeff

shane corr
                  PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff. I was just about to check practitioners when I read the suggestion

“[color=rgb(42, 56, 71)]Imagine not being able to be turned… never getting there … now, how does that feel?” [/color]
                    [font=tahoma, sans-serif]As soon as I did this I got very emotional. It was a feeling of inadequacy and unmanliness/worthlessness.[/font]

[font=tahoma, sans-serif]I will use the CT on these feelings[/font]

[font=tahoma, sans-serif]I'm currently working on beliefs based around your suggestions. [/font]

[font=tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you so much Jeff :)[/font]

Jeff Harding

You're always welcome NPH!

One of the greatest techniques to expose your fears is not very popular because so many counselors, practitioners and modalities want to “stay positive” (which is an admirable desire), but in their effort to stay positive, their motivation is fear.  And the more willing we are to support our fears by avoiding them, the longer and more intensely those fears will say with us.

So, when one feels stuck or if you just want to be sure you are letting go of more fears, ask yourself the question…

“If I were to utterly fail at ________________, how would I feel?”

So, if I am at peace with failure and, in fact, do not see it as failure, but as the Truth of what it is (and that is different for everyone), then, if still inspired to move forward without fear, I do just that to explore, experiment and see where it takes me.

So, be sure to be WILLING… that's all you have to do … BE WILLING to identify the fear… WILLING to “visit” the fear so that you can target it with your Click Tracks and be done with it!

Aloha nui!

Jeff

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.