What process should I be following?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jason Tilley
    PSTEC User

Hi guys,

Is there any potential benefit to doing the negative click tracks? Or switching the negative into a positive and using the positive click track? When I have a negative sensation I work out what the statement would be then switch it into a positive more empowering statement and use the positive click track.

For example I always struggled to fully let go in conversations and just have flowing conversations. So I used 'Everything I say and do is attractive to beautiful women' and I feel like my conversations are even better. Just a small difference but noticeable.

I occasionally do the peak performance one as I believe this would actually install multiple beliefs hand-picked by my subconscious based on the visualisation I use when I'm tapping my finger into my palm.

And can the positive or peak performance tracks be used for physical changes? Like I have a really high metabolism and it would be awesome if I could actually slow my metabolism down based on a desire to gain more muscle. Would this literally change my metabolism to help me gain more muscle?

I also want to be more dominant/assertive/alpha male. So because this is a 'personality' shift rather than just an individual belief is the peak performance better suited for that? With a couple of positive statements used afterwards?

I'd also like to increase my sexual vibe/attractiveness. What's the best way to go about that?

As you can see  I have a strong image of where I want to be. And I'm steering away from the negative click tracks but if you believe they would offer me more benefit then I'm willing to take this on board.

Thanks guys!

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magnatolia!

Magnatolia?  ???

Ok, you are moving in the right direction and while I cannot say it “won't work”… I can say that in most cases it won't work.

Here's why…

There are 3 aspects that Tim talks about when we are shifting the Mind Model (MM)… that's our model of reality or perception… emotions, beliefs and behaviors.  Truth be told, emotions are probably the stronger of the three in terms of motivation for us… you have seen how emotions can get out of control, yeah?

When you say, “… I have a negative sensation I work out what the statement would be then switch it into a positive more empowering statement and use the positive click track.”
        … you are skipping an essential aspect and those are the underlying emotions… they can be like a ticking time bomb.

Some people attempt to do this to avoid the emotions for various reasons, but, ultimately, you cannot avoid them.  Ignore them over and over again and they will rear their powerful heads.  Generally, the more you avoid them, suppress them, deny them; the nastier they get… like ignored children.  So, be careful about that.

Tim always says, handle the emotions first.  So, yes, yes, yes, there is priceless and absolute value in using the Click Tracks on the emotions!

If you are afraid to go there… to the negative emotions… use the Click Tracks on the fear of going there.  Just imagine working on the negative emotions, try hard to feel the fear and get it to 0-1… then proceed to release the various negative feelings that come up using the Click Tracks and that will pave the way for the suggestions you wish to make.

You see, if the emotions remain, then when you make suggestions with PSTEC Positive (PP), those suggestions may be rejected or ignored by the subconscious (sub).  Have you ever noticed in your own experience and watching others how “affirmations”… by themselves… are not successful very often?  That is just one reason.

By the way, they are not “negative click tracks” because you can use the Click Tracks on ANY emotion… they do not discriminate.  So, for example, if you have an addiction to something and it excites you and drives you to ends that are not desired or healthy, you can CT the excited feeling with that activity.  You can also do it with cravings, etc.

When the emotion is 0-1, then, do what you are doing… craft a positive that is the opposite of what you were doing previously that you do not desire… craft on in the direction of your desire/goal/target.

Onto some of your specifics…

• “'Everything I say and do is attractive to beautiful women”
        • [/list] That's a tough one for two main reasons, but a good start… “is attractive to beautiful women”; here you would be attempting to “influence or control someone else” and that is usually not successful and can backfire with your subconscious in various ways.  Also, “Everything I say and do…”  is quite vague and when something is very vague, it can be difficult for the sub to “grab hold of” and understand, so it may just ignore it.

Here's a suggestion:
          “When I talk with beautiful women I feel confident and at ease.”

You see?  No control over them, plus, it's an “if-then”… when you are talking with them, you are confident and at ease.  It's all about your ability to respond as cool and confident… good, right?

• Peak Performance is more for a SPECIFIC action, goal, target.  So, not so much for broad, general characteristics and manifestations.
        • [/list]
          You can use PSTEC Positive for shifting your perception of your physical aspects of life… for example, did you listen to the Interview I did with Karen Phizackerely?  check it out… she very simply used PSTEC Positiive and note, I asked, she did not have any emotional issues around it so her sub was clear to receive the suggestions.
          http://pstecaudiosource.org/pstec/1380/pstec-interview-karen-phizackerley

• this is a 'personality' shift rather than just an individual belief is the peak performance better suited for that?
        • [/list] No, PSTEC Positive would be more appropriate to build a new Mind Model to support the characteristics you desire to express in life.

• I'd also like to increase my sexual vibe/attractiveness. What's the best way to go about that?
        • [/list]This is about BEing… this is about BEing attractive… not about what you say or do.  So, imagine BEing attractive… even look for a model of what you feel that would be… then begin to look at what the characteristics of BEing attractive truly are.

Be sure to handle the emotional issues in the way.

Also, be careful as you assess what those characteristics are… your assessment may come subconsciously from fear or other negative feelings and beliefs, so, be careful about how you are taking control of your desires too strictly and then forcing them.  When we force our issues, there will always be backlash.

• I'm steering away from the negative click tracks
        • [/list]This fear of not wanting to go there… a very worthy opportunity to find some issues that, when cleared, will pave the way for some freedom you may have not ever (or not for a long time) Truly experienced.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jason Tilley
        PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff, I wasn't moving away from the negative program to hide from the negative, I just didn't think about the emotions not being resolved. That makes sense, so do the negative program till it's around 0-1 then do a positive session to replace the negative.

I'll have a look at rewording my statements. Even though it looks like I'm trying to control them my mindset was around if I believe I'm attractive, then I act in an attractive manner, which more often than not makes me more attractive. So if I go around thinking' I'm so lucky that I meet all these beautiful women everywhere that want to date me' then women are going to see me as this because this is how I act. But yeah I will reword them a bit.

I've come up with some different ones recently.

'I am just as attractive as any girl/that girl' – Not putting her on a pedestal, even subconsciously, seeing us as even
          'I am the champion of my life' – Champions fight for their cause, focus, knowingness, courage, make the hard choices etc
          'She could easily be my current girlfriend' – the thought around that is seeing a gorgeous girl as dating material rather than what most guys do which is wondering 'how' to attract her rather than just being attractive

What do you think of this style? Obviously I will now utilise the negative program because as you can see the negative is woven into the explanations i added to each one. Makes much more sense now.

Thanks!

Jeff Harding

You're always welcome.

Here are some comments on your Positive Statements…

• “I am just as attractive as any girl/that girl”… this is probably too complex for your subconscious to consider because your sub may not be ok with you being attractive in the same way as a girl because you are not a girl … do you see the possible “literal” interpretation here?
            • [/list]You must “think” like your subconscious.  Your desires and statements could seem logical consciously, but may lose translation when they get to the sub. Keep your communication with your statements simple.

• “I am the champion of my life' – Champions fight for their cause, focus, knowingness, courage, make the hard choices etc

This is on the right track, but is a bit vague… there is complex meaning to you consciously, but the sub may not pick up that meaning.  If you can target something specific that represents it, such as: “I am focused like a champion when I go to the gym.”  Then, you are giving the sub not only something specific, but also when to trigger it.  Let's try a dating example, “I am confident and at ease like a champion when I go to the dance club.”… something like that.

• [/list]

• She could easily be my current girlfriend' – the thought around that is seeing a gorgeous girl as dating material rather than what most guys do which is wondering 'how' to attract her rather than just being attractive

“She” who?  Think about this… if you are not specific in some way, how will the sub be able to “recognize” or attract that ideal person as your girlfriend?

• [/list]   
              Also, you are mixing various aspects and thoughts and then trying to put it into a sentence that has several assumptions and suppositions.  Tough for the sub to “get this.”  So, bad news is that if it's too complex, it will be ignored or you might get something the sub interprets that is not consciously what you truly desired.

So, basically, it looks like you are thinking consciously about what you desire… very nice!… you just need to discover the most effective way to communicate in a way that the sub will understand.

Remember, talk to the sub in the way that makes sense for it … think about the sub as a little child.  Keep things simple, literal and direct.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jason Tilley
            PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff, I did a negative release the other day and noticed a huge difference in my interactions with women. I was much more relaxed, confident, playful. And it is only going to get better :)

Jason Tilley
              PSTEC User

If I do the negative track but no positive does that mean the negative will just come back? Like I've cleared some weeds but if I don't spray the ground then they will just come back?

Also I find it hard to come up with negative statements but I can visualise scenes. Like for example when I get on a bus I see a cute girl and I can't be so obvious as to sit next to her and say hi. I'll glance at her and pray like hell she didn't notice because she won't be impressed.

I've realised through some deep investigation that I think my core belief is that there's a perfect way to do things and if I don't do it that way then I will not attract a girl. Literally what I just wrote about the bus fits that. Perfection means that 'she' has to 'allow' my attraction and if I miss the step of waiting for that permission she will be annoyed.

I remember this one time I was at a party of this girl I know. Her friends sits down and we chat. She then starts touching me and so I reciprocate (note I didn't touch her 'at all' before that because a guy can't touch a girl unless she initiates and gives him a green light…). Once she gave me that green light I was then able to move the physical contact forward myself. But if a girl doesn't touch me first there's no way I can bring myself to touch her and feel okay about it. If I do touch her I then intently analyse everything about her, her facial expression, micro movements to see if I have annoyed her. My mind looking for evidence basically. Which then makes my touch feel awkward, which then provides me with my proof.

So should I simply do a negative on 'women expect perfection in everything I do and say', 'I need to be perfect to attract a woman'. Is that the best, most powerful way of writing it? Or would you recommend something more powerful to clear out that negative thoughts and patterns? And what would you recommend for my positive statement? Something like 'I am perfect exactly how I am', 'Women love (or 'are attracted') to my imperfections'. Again can you think of a more powerful way of writing that?

Thanks heaps! I think I've finally uncovered the root belief, or at least a major one anyway!

Jeff Harding

Hey Mag,

****IMPORTANT****

Whoaaaaaaa, let me address something here based upon what you said…

I find it hard to come up with negative statements but I can visualise scenes

What do you mean by this?  There is no reason to “come up with negative statements.”  When you run the CT, you are NOT using reminder statements or statements of any kind.  Some people try and use techniques and processes from other modalities and infuse them with PSTEC.  Be careful of that… PSTEC stands on its own and Tim's instructions are very specific and literal.  So, if you are able to imagine or visualize the memory, that is great… then, as you follow the clicks and tones as you tap, TRY really hard to hold onto the emotion or feeling.

So, again, DO NOT use the Click Tracks on negative thoughts that are beliefs like some of the examples you gave:

women expect perfection in everything I do and say
                  and
                  I need to be perfect to attract a woman

Do not use these statements with the Click Tracks as they are… DO NOT use “statements” with the Click Tracks at all.

You focus on two things with the Click Tracks while tapping to the clicks and tones: 1. Memory or imagined event… 2. Emotion or Feeling (Try really hard to feel it… note: TRY).

So, what do you do with those two statements?  Are they useful?

The answer is “Yes!”

women expect perfection in everything I do and say
                  and
                  I need to be perfect to attract a woman

Use some questions to find memories or imagined events that you can take with the emotions to the Click Tracks… let's use the first one as an example…

• How does it feel to “need to be perfect to attract women?”
                  • When was the last time you felt that you had to be perfect… the time before that… before that?
                  • When was the first time you remember having to be perfect to attract someone?
                  • [/list]
                    Watch what comes up… what memories that have a similar feel… jot them down.

Take those memories to the Click Tracks with the feelings

If I do the negative track but no positive does that mean the negative will just come back?

It's not that the negative comes back… once it is cleared, it is cleared.  But, your Mind Model, if not sufficiently shifted to another Model, can perpetuate and build up again… this is where diligence is in order… keep an awareness about your reactions to the outside world for more clues of issues that are still at the core of the Mind Model you wish to shift… aware of not just emotions (clear them), but also beliefs and behaviors (shift them with new beliefs and behaviors with the help of PSTEC Positive).

So, in Truth, you can clear ALL emotional attachments and aversions and your Natural Truth can become expressed without the use of PSTEC Positive or “installing” anything.  Ah, but, we hang onto our old ways… our old Mind Model … so rarely do individuals let go and then allow their Natural Magnificence to shine through, so we use PSTEC Positive to help us along the way.

You see…

It's all about letting go of your previous Mind Model… the one that limits you.  If you don't let it go, you will have difficulty moving forward with another.

You had a lot in here, so I hope you find the answers and help you need.

If it gets too complex, consider looking for a practitioner to work with to help you sort things out.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jason Tilley
                  PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff! That makes it so much easier to tackle the negative stuff, because it can be really hard to put feelings and emotions into words! What you wrote makes perfect sense.

So essentially it's about journalling ie. asking the questions and generating a list of experiences that can be tackled with the click tracks. I assume I can do more than one session at a time, does that matter if the feeling/experience is different or should I only tackle experiences that relate to the same or similar feeling?

I do the negative release for the experience and focus on the feeling. Then if I find a belief I install a positive belief. Is there a good practice or process for determining how to switch to a positive belief? My understanding is you can't use negative words such as don't. So for my first example would it be as easy as releasing on a few scenes that come up for that particular feeling/belief and then installing 'Everything I say and do is perfect'?

Is there a good resource for determining the best way of wording my positive beliefs I know you were saying my original ones were too complex because they weren't specific yet that belief about being perfecct seems highly complex…

Jeff Harding

Aloha Mag…

True, it's about being aware of the communication from the sub and writing it down makes it easier to sort out, manage and target with your PSTEC sessions.

In a session, do as much as you feel is in the Spirit of being kind and considerate to yourself… this is no a race, it's just a journey, so make it enjoyable… play with it.  Some days you can only do a couple “rounds” of the CT and you are pau (done, finished).  Other days, you are on a roll and may handle several memories in several rounds of the CT's.  Allow your awareness of when the time is right to do your PSTEC work (play?).

The tutorial with Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive outlines pretty well the guidelines for the Positive Statements… yes, don't state it in the negative, as in, stating what you don't want; that actually sounds quite silly when you think of it, doesn't it?  ;)

Make your Positive Statement a sentence that encapsulates what you desire…. again, NOT what you don't desire… state what you desire.  What will it look like, feel like; what will you BE in that desire?

Like with losing weight… “I can lose 50 pounds.”  What does “lose 50 pounds” really look like?  Hard to imagine, yeah?  Some may say, well, “lose 50 pounds” looks like me 50 pounds lighter!  Ok, put that into your sentence, “I am 150 pounds.” (if you are currently 200 pounds).  Make sense?

Your example, “Everything I say and do is perfect.”  What does that look like?  Can you imagine “everything”?  You see how difficult that would be to communicate?  Also, what is “perfect.”  How does that look?  Notice the vagueness of that?

Two things coming… watch your email…

* Click Tracks Made Simple”… Tim and I chat about several common questions on how to use the Click Tracks… good content and it will be very helpful as well.

* There may be a more detailed tutorial on getting the most out of PSTEC Postiive… stay tuned for that… not sure when, but on the way.

Aloha nui!

Jeff

Jason Tilley
                      PSTEC User

I'm confused, in my mind I have a strong belief 'I need to be perfect' which is very vague yet my mind handles it well by creating lots of mini beliefs to accompany this. So why would it be difficult for my mind to accept a new positive belief 'I am perfect' and 'Everything I do is perfect'. Where is the difference between the current negative one and the positive one I want to install? For me 'I am perfect' means that everything I want to say or do is inherently right because I would be doing it because I want to rather than filtering it through a huge range of interconnected negative beliefs.

Are you saying I should be focusing on the individual negative situations? Like I was out on the weekend and I was able to approach but still had an issue around physical contact ie. flirting with a girl. The thing is I don't notice until after, it's so hidden that it isn't really a 'choice' at the time if that makes sense. It's not like I'm consciously feeling negative about the idea of physically interacting with a girl, it's been repressed for so long that it's now more of a subconscious habit to not touch a girl…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.