Written instructions vs Audio Instructions

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Written instructions vs Audio Instructions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Meghan Saunders
    PSTEC User

Gavin –

Great to hear you are progressing and just focusing on Tim's process.  My pstec positive audio does end with:  “… and step closer every second to the way you are going to be.” I have itunes & this mp3 says 6:03 in my player.  Tim's voice stops at 5:51.

My personal experience with the Positive Click Tracks is that in comparison to the rest of the audio and my momentum – – I too feel a somewhat sharp edge or abruptness in the ending.

The discrepancy is audio length could happen during compression into and out of the .zip files? ? ? But it sounds like you have the right one.

Wishing you all the best on accomplishing this goal.

Meghan

gavin underwood
      PSTEC User

Hi, yes my file ends the same way too,  It's a nourishing line to end with, it sounds, very good. Thanks for the confirmation.

Just to state my experience to date, I have started a week later than planned, as I had to consider whether to include any of the extras offered to me, plus I needed to work through my resistance to starting it in the first place.

At the moment I am seeing the situation as if it's two parts of me, working to become whole again.
        As a 11year old, I took easily to the smoking as it was a diversion from life as I knew it at the time, and it was illegal, and then being told not to, by people who were smoking the strongest non-tipped brand available at the time, plus on top of that my step-father was a snuff-taker, an even more abhorrent habit than smoking in my opinion, because as a child I got to see his handkerchiefs soaking in the sink every Monday morning and I guess the effects were then out in the open more, rather than only hidden within the body. So this was hardly advice I could believe in.

When I started and then kept at it, it was, as if, the child/alive being, part left, to escape the smoke/chemicals (perhaps) and let the addict part get on with it, waiting in the wings, to return, later, when the addict part had ceased his mission to self-destruct, and really, really, annoy the guardians. Of course that back-fired.

To get back to the S.S process, I think I blew it, by, during the week, building up my hopes and then aiming to do the 48hour fast over a weekend, only to awake on the Saturday morning with an intense passion to ignore the process and smoke, which I did.

Now having time to reflect, I have decided to start again, making sure that I'm ready to start the 48hrs during the day, whilst I'm awake, with what I'm doing. Gavin

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.