Forum Case Study – Avoidant Personality Disorder APD

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Forum Case Study – Avoidant Personality Disorder APD

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Paul McCabe
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for your post.

I am sorry for the late reply.

The beliefs will tend to vary from person to person, even though there can be overlap.

Would you be comfortable to specify what you have been dealing with (in terms of unwanted emotions and behaviours you avoid or are experiencing)?

This will give us a better idea on how to address this and make it more specific to your individual circumstances.

You may wish to start a new thread, if you would prefer. That way, it will stand out much more.

You do not have to go into intimate detail, but please provide an overview of what you have been dealing with and what you have tried thus far.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brenda Penton
      PSTEC User

Hi Paul!

No worries. I have lots to work on that I am going through and took some ideas from this post. I was just wondering if the info from the case study was still available for extra ideas of what to work on.

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for your message.

I am very sorry for the late reply. I actually reached out to Brian to see if he could post an update on the thread.

I have not heard back from him yet. Hopefully he will be back soon.

If you do have any questions, though, please get back in touch. There may well be some pointers I can offer in the meantime.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

BK
          PSTEC User

Hi,

just wondering if this topic is still alive and if maybe James or Brian can share some of the beliefs they were using here. I’m interested in which beliefs they were using with BB and which ones for PQT. thanks

BK
            PSTEC User

Hi again,

is there anybody still watching at this forum?

Br

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.