Hello and Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    JSDoc
    PSTEC User

I have had the click tracks for a few years and dabbled back then.  I have a tendency to start things like this or a self help book and then not follow through if I get confused on how to use things.  Good intentions but not good follow through.  I would like to start anew and would appreciate guidance.  I am 52, married 24 years and have two sons who are 15 and 18.  I am a doctor of chiropractic and have my current practice since 2003 although I graduated in 1996.  We lived in different states until 2003.  I have struggled financially and have debt.  I am my own worst enemy though.  I have spent when I shouldn't have as it gave me a temporary release from feeling unsuccessful.  It has strained my relationship with my beautiful wife.  I feel I should be much further in life compared to where I am and a better provider.  My family deserves better.  I have constant negative self talk, worry, fear of the future, stress financially, self-esteem/confidence/self worth issues, and basically to some degree, feel like a failure.  It is very tiring living like this.  I find myself thinking “what happened to the guy I used to be?”  I feel I just kind of push through life and most things are a struggle.  I have always struggled to build my practice and these feelings plus the thoughts of having these struggles to build my business all weigh on me.  BTW, I had a retail business from 1987 – 1991 when I was in my 20's that eventually I had to close so I don't have a track record of success IMHO.  What advice would you give me to tackle my stuff with PSTEC?  Which tools and specifically how should they be used?  Thank you all for your help.  Hopefully I'm not too much of a head case lol.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi JSDoc

Everyone is a headcase! What PSTEC Tools?  Start with the Click Tracks you already have. What to Click Track first? That low self worth, that “feel like a failure”. The low self worth will undermine and sabotage anything you do to try and improve your position, it creates the negative self talk and the depression of having to “push through life” and magnifies past failures. You already have “fear of the future” so look at where you are now and imagine it all going downhill increasing debt, your wife and sons leaving you, what ever is the worst possible for you, hang on to that senario while running the Click Track and trying to tap in synch with the clicks and tones as per the Click Track instructions. You can also Click Track the memory of that business failure and any other memory you can recall where you lost self esteem. Go right back to school and earlier and CT any memory of an event you had rather not have happpened to you.

Also download Wealth of Abundance from my site peter-bunyan.com/wealth-of-abundance, free, no sign up or email required. This is a hypnotic track by Tim and helps to rebuild low self worth by increasing gratitude. Listen to this as often as you can for as long as you can, it is a hypnotic so do not try to do anything else at the same time.

Please let us know how you get on, keep in touch and ask again if you have anymore questions or I have failed to make something clear to you.
        Peter

JSDoc
        PSTEC User

Thanks Peter.  So, no need at this point for Level 1 or Accelerators also?  See, I get overwhelmed and make things complicated.  I will heed your adice above and start there.  I may have some questions as I proceed.  Have to go to the office now.  Be back on this evening.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

JSDoc

First get using the FREE Basic Ckick Tracks again and W of A. When you aree happy that they are working for you then think about purchasing other packages. Further down the line think about how PSTEC can help your Chiro clients. Those who still suffer pain despite the original injury having healed or those who just cannot get over the trauma of the orignal accident and many other problems that could be helped with PSTEC and manipulation. How's that for a thought?

Peter

JSDoc
            PSTEC User

A big thought  :D.  How much time should I spend looking at different threads on this forum getting an understanding of things?

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

JSDoc

Just get started using the Click Tracks again, if you have any questions just ask. You could spend a long time looking around this forum, time better spent at this time, Clicking.

Peter

JSDoc
                PSTEC User

Peter – you wrote in your first post that I should CT my situation getting worse.  I didn't realize I was supposed to think of things that haven't happened while CTing.

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

JSDoc

To your subconscious the future is almost as real as the past, once you have imagined it, it could have happened. But because it is still a potential future it is still safer to your subconscious perhaps than dealing with a very real and painful past. Here we are using this imagined disaster senario to ramp up the emotions, to make it easier to access them and remove more them more thoroughly with the Click Tracks.

Peter

JSDoc
                    PSTEC User

Peter – I have the book, “The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind” that I was also thinking of reading.  Can I do it or is it not recommended or necessary while using PSTEC?

Peter Bunyan
                      PSTEC User

Hi JSDoc

You need to know nothing about the mind in order to use and have success with PSTEC, just follow the instructions. However the process of changing yourself is a journey of discovery and some learning makes it all the more interesting. Furthermore you might find different ways of using PSTEC that suit you better.

In brief the subconscious is the part of our mind/brain that evolved while we were still animals and pre-human. Our conscious mind/brain evolved as we became human. The subconscious works with feelings/emotions (not logical) and the conscious with language (this stuff I am writing here) and logic. In between the two is your imagination which enables communication between them. The subconscious is the powerhouse which drives almost everything we do all day 24/7 while the conscious just gives occasional directions like a captain of a ship. To stretch this analogy beyond breaking point, The man at the wheel of the ship steers where the subconscious says to go which is the way he always goes, he works by habit. The captain repeats his orders hundreds of time to make the man change (affirmations) in order to speed things up the captain offers him a pay rise (visualisations). using PSTEC and the disaster scenario mentioned earlier, is the captain telling the man at the wheel that he is heading for the rocks unless he changes course soon. Sort of gets the attention quickly. Sounds crazy that we live our lives by unthinking habit all the time, which is fine if the habits are good ones. However most of us have all sorts of unwanted habits and we do not even realise they are there and that we can change them. Like a crazy out of control ship. The journey you are on is taking back control by losing the unwanted habits which take you towards the rocks or the wrong direction and if you move on after this to PSTEC Positive, giving the man at the wheel a pay rise and a bonus with extra holiday. So yes you can use other techniques with PSTEC, but unless you can remove the unwanted emotions first, then your ship is trying to drag a big anchor around and getting nowhere fast, PSTEC Click Tracks cut the anchor chain. Are you still with me? On board even!  ;D
                        To answer your question. Keep it simple to start with and as you start making progress then look further ahead and maybe look at other techniques to use as well which you may or may not find helpful. If not at least you will have the fall back of PSTEC which you will know by then works. In any experiment you have to limit the variables in order to ascertain what is working or not. Change one thing at a time and test the result before taking the next step. Does this make sense to you?
                        Peter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.