Hello and Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    JSDoc
    PSTEC User

Peter – very involved answer.  Doesn't the man at the wheel (subconscious) steer where the captain (conscious) tells it to go in your example above?  I just want to be clear.  Should I read the book too currently or just use PSTEC without anything else?  Any harm by doing both or just do PSTEC?

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

JSDoc

As you are a grown up, downloading PSTEC to freely use in anyway you choose, I cannot tell you to do or not do anything. My advice is to use the Click Tracks on their own at first then read the book. Although I have not read it I gather it involves you taking actions not just reading and theory. So I cannot see what harm there might be in in it apart from not being able to sort out what you are doing that is effective. Hence one thing at a time.

If the man at the wheel just did as the captain said you would not need the book or PSTEC or anything, you would be able to tell yourself to feel better and you just would. Smokers could give up smoking just by telling themselves to do so. You could eat all the right healthy foods just by choosing and doing it. Procrastination would not exist. Therapists would not be needed or so many doctors.

You are wanting to change you, put yourself more in control. PSTEC or any other therapy or tools just improve the communication between the captain and crew so that they all work together. It is not PSTEC or anything else that does it for you. You can do it without anything, listen to your own self-talk and interrupt it every time  it is not what the captain wants. All PSTEC and other therapies do is to give the captain more leverage and help speed up the process. They are simply tools to help get the job done, make it easier.
        Have you used the Click Tracks as suggested yet? How did you get on?
        Peter

JSDoc
        PSTEC User

Peter – will be clicking today.

JSDoc
          PSTEC User

Peter – I just did the first click track for an hour.  I focused on feeling like a failure by thinking about not having money, my business failing, bills, etc..  Also, focused on feeling stress from a mix of things overall.  I found myself clicking one feeling, then clicking a different one next, then going back to the first one.  Kind of bouncing around a little.  There were times during that I zoned out for a second or two and realized that I needed to tap or was doing the wrong tap.  Like falling asleep momentarily while being awake.  After an hour of doing this, I felt almost like I had just awoken from taking a nap.  More relaxed and more calm.  Any thoughts on my experience and words of encouragement so far?  How much should I do at a session and how many sessions in a day?  I can have time by myself with no distractions Tuesdays, Thursdays and a bit on weekends as well as possibly an hour early on M-W-F.  How would you mix in Wealth of Abundance?

JSDoc
            PSTEC User

Peter – I just got done listening to WOA.  About 1/2 way to 2/3 through I don't remember anything from then on.  I just remember coming out of it so to speak near the end.  Did I blow it?  Am I supposed to remember anything from it?  Did I just fall asleep and not get anything out of it?  Not sure what happened.

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi JSDoc

Re WofA  Sounds like you fell asleep. It is not uncommon. No it was not a waste of time. Your subconscious does not sleep I am not sure that it continues to listen or also “tunes out” but it is better than not listening at all. Back to the ship and captain thing, by focusing on Tim's voice and wanting a good result, this is like the captain handing over control to a pilot on entering a port. By falling asleep you are allowing the man at the wheel to do his own thing, might be the right thing but the captain has gone to sleep. If you can try listening in the mornings rather than evenings.

Re the Click Tracking  The numbers 0 to 10 before and after the track are important. I would expect a reduction on every play through. If not then stop. Most people find two or three plays in a session as much as they can take, but there are a few who can do much more. In general it is better to work on a defined target memory, one event that carries a lot of bad feelings with it. If you find your mind wandering to another perhaps related event/feeling do not worry. Just try to get back to your target. Wandering around different things can still help, it is not wasted time or effort it is just not so easy to assess the results. Back to the changing one variable at a time. By getting a reduction in the numbers every time you will get to expect it to happen you are then continuing to make the process even more effective. The number of sessions in a day is down to you and how you feel. Click Tracking in essence is simple to do, but not actually easy. It requires focus, effort and some commitment from you to make it work.

My suggestion would be to WofA in the morning and a CT session in the evening, but not too close to bedtime.

Peter

JSDoc
                PSTEC User

Thanks Peter.  I woke up with some unwanted feelings so I did some CT this morning.  Didn't seem to go as well as when I CT yesterday afternoon.  I will follow your recommendation and use WOA in the morning and CT later in the day.  Is it alright to CT in the afternoon or late morning?  What if I feel unwanted feelings late evening closer to bed?  Don't CT?  Why did you recommend not CT too close to bedtime?  Also, if I CT and think about a worst case scenario that hasn't happened, doesn't that go against the law of attraction as far as what you focus on, you attract?  I really appreciate your help along this journey.

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

JSDoc

You can CT anytime if you have the time. After a CT session you can feel a bit “wired” or “woozy” or all sorts of odd sensations, this is your brain rewiring the changes the track has made. I think it best to let these fade before trying to get to sleep.

Re Click Tracks and LOA. You attract what you resonate. The Click Tracking is removing unwanted emotions. So unless you remove the sense of failure for example you are continuing to attract failure. The worst case scenario is only a temporary thing to bring the emotions to the fore in order to allow the CT to reduce and remove the negative feelings.In order to make the LOA work for you, you have to generate positive emotions however these are often overpowered by the negative ones, another way of saying low self worth, hence CTing away the negatives first. The WofA will also help generate gratitude which is a positive and an essential part of making the LOA work.

Peter

JSDoc
                    PSTEC User

Peter – just did WOA.  I did a bit better than last night but still zoned out a bit and caught myself coming back periodically.  I don't really remember much besides the lead up to closing my eyes.  In other words, I remember things about abundance and the radio wave examples, but I can't say I retained things from the last third or so.  I guess after I closed my eyes.  Am I doing something wrong or is it not right?  When I return to doing this again, should I always start from the very beginning as opposed to starting where I am asked to close my eyes?

Peter Bunyan
                      PSTEC User

JSDoc

You are not doing anything wrong, it is just a sign that you need more sleep. Start from the beginning each time. Do not worry you are doing just fine. Continuing to work towards a gaol helps to build self worth, so carry on.

Peter

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.