Hello and Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    JSDoc
    PSTEC User

Peter – since the day light savings time here in the US, I seem to be waking up earlier and then my mind starts doing its thing.  I CT this morning.  I am not sure what to focus on.  I started off with thinking that my office has slowed down and get feelings of hopelessness.  I try to focus on the general situation of less business and the feeling of hopelessness but then I think that that causes stress, worry, financial concern also and I get confused as to what I should be thinking of.  Which is the underlying emotion?  It seems things can be a subset of other things so to speak.  How do I figure out which is the main feeling to address or concentrate on?  For example, one can have fear, but fear due to finances, fear due to hopelessness, hopelessness due to finances or the word stress can be substituted for the word fear.  Not trying to make this more difficult lol.  I am just trying to make sure I am as efficient and use this correctly.  Am I supposed to write a list of my emotions or feelings and then somehow whittle it down to one or so?  I would appreciate some guidance so I am not just winging it.  Thanks.  BTW, my name is Jeff.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

JSDoc – Jeff

Writing lists and adding things as they occur to you is a great thing to do. Memories are perhaps easier to write down than feelings, but getting anything down on paper is good. Look at your list and CT the one item that seems to be the most powerful negative at the time. If you are the really methodical sort then you can even record the session date/time and the numbers before and after. Schedule ahead time slots for WofA and CT sessions possibly with an item off your list to work on. This might be particularly helpful if you find you procrastinate yourself out of doing the sessions.

While the Click Tracks tend to work best on more discrete  issues and memories or fears, as you are finding out in cases of low self worth/esteem then the underlying issues generate more fears, negative ways of thinking/feeling, and depression. My suggestion of CTing a worst case scenario is a way of getting back to the root problem rather than CT lots of smaller things that have branched out from the it. There is not a right or wrong way, just what works for you. This may entail some experimentation to find out.

Re Fear vs Stress.  Fear is clearly an emotion. Stress and anxiety sort of go together, possibly they are even the same thing. Fear creates the fight/flight reaction and hormones, if the situation is not resolved and remains then the chemicals remain creating stress/anxiety and over time create all sorts of illnesses. My personal view of anxiety is that you can only experience one emotion at a time but you can flip through and rotate around a series of them very quickly, faster than your conscious mind can name them and rationalise them. This leads to uncertainty and confusion, aka stress/anxiety.

Look at it this way… Confident self assured people also experience stress and anxiety but not for long. They take action to resolve the problem. They do not worry that they are taking the right/wrong action just the best they can do at the time.

Low self worth is like wearing dark glasses all you see is dull and grey. Confident people with high self worth wear pink tinted glasses they see everything in happy shades. In terms of LOA which works both ways, low self worth creates more negativity and high self worth more positivity. If by now you have listened to enough of WofA and got past glass half full, half empty, then the above should make sense to you in a similar way. PSTEC and WofA are tools to help you change the colour of the glasses you are wearing.

The root cause of your feelings were probably created from a time when you were young. A traumatic event or series of events that have “discoloured” your life. You may not remember them or think they are not important. They could be from your adult perspective trivial but from yourself as a child they certainly were not. They could be things your parents, relatives or teachers said and probably repeated. Whatever happened the effect was to dis-empower you, make you feel less important, literally feel small. These things so emotionally powerful they have created a pattern of feeling that you repeat over and over. If you can remember any such event, then that memory is worth CTing.

Peter

JSDoc
        PSTEC User

Peter – your responses are truly appreciated.  I find myself having to read them multiple times to make sure I get what you are saying lol.  Great stuff.  I would like to write down my different feelings/emotions and some memories/situations that are affecting me.  Would I be able to share them with you and maybe you can make some sense of them, guide me as to what to focus on, and help me make it a more efficient use of my time?  Also, I just finished another WOA.  Actually heard more of it this time although I still only remember generalities mostly with only some specific things.  My zoning out seems to be lessened.  As I was finishing up WOA, it was interesting that a perspective patient that left an inquiry from my website yesterday called me back after I tried to get in touch with her last night.  We spoke and she is going to set up a consultation to see if I can help her.  Interesting timing.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Jeff

Re WofA. It is not logical but then we are dealing with the subconscious. You have to be grateful for the customers/clients you have not yet got, but you know will come. Despite any evidence to the contrary. That is you have to imagine more customers coming and be grateful for it. Do not worry or even care about the how or why. You can help this process along by spending a few minutes every day finding things to be grateful for, you mentioned having a wife back up the thread, she would be a good top of the list.

If you would like my help go to this page on my website.

Peter

JSDoc
            PSTEC User

Thanks Peter.  I plan on listening to the download I did the other day “Click tracks made simple.”  Hopefully it will also help me at this point.  I'll let you know how things go.

JSDoc
              PSTEC User

Are there any similarities between PSTEC and auditing in Dianetics?  There seems to be the common idea of negative experiences (they refer to them as engrams), subconscious mind, etc..  I have a friend who has done auditing and I told him about PSTEC.  He said most things are like cutting down a tree without taking out the stump.  Temporary results but things come back unless you get the root.  Everyone has an opinion lol.

JSDoc
                PSTEC User

When you clear an emotion due to a particular situation during a particular round of clicking, what can make that emotion come back again?  For example, if I have worry or stress thinking of finances, and I get down to a zero, what makes it come back another day if I think about that same situation again?  If once cleared not always cleared, how are things getting corrected?  Hope I'm making sense here.

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Jeff

When you Click Track an emotion down to 0 it is gone, gone for good.  However if you try to remove a feeling like lack of money then the problem is that it is not your real problem. It is usually low self worth and that is usually caused by an incident or series of incidents when you were younger. By clearing those earlier memories you will find a way around the money thing and a whole lot more besides. You will be happier more confident and things will look better for you.

Any similarities with other therapies are because we are all working with the way the mind works, the “mechanism of mind” if you like, which is the same for everybody. Your personal history is different, your genetic history is different but the mind works the same way, as your heart and lungs work the same way as everyone else's, even though they all unique.
                    Peter

JSDoc
                    PSTEC User

Thanks Peter.  Did some CT this morning after WOA.  Felt better today going to my office than usual.  I have written down different memories and feelings trying to make sense of things and use PSTEC as efficiently as possible.  I am also keeping a journal of the time I CT, the emotion, the memory and the pre number and post number as you suggested.

Peter Bunyan
                      PSTEC User

Jeff

Remember! Keep on Clicking! (Hmm I must be watching too much Strictly come Dancing)  :D

Peter

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.