PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Paul McCabe
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi JJandReg,

As Brian indicated, most people seem to prefer wearing headphones while doing PSTEC work.  It gives a greater level of privacy and sound clarity.

The only exception to this would be running the CTs on Emetophobia (an intense fear of vomiting), and Tim has recommended NOT listening through headphones when working on this issue.

If you prefer to listen to the Belief Blasters via speakers and are able to focus better that way, that would also work.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

I did a test to see what the experience would be like to do a bunch of beliefs. I blasted through 12 beliefs in a row using the 12 minute track. I will preface this by I expected some intense shifting and that is exactly what I had for about 18 hours. It was extremely intense and I was prepared for that shift fully knowing what was going on. It did include some very strong negative thoughts and physical feelings. For some people this might be very uncomfortable, especially if you have anxiety.

My recommendation would be for the normal person go slow with this and maybe do 2-3 max in a day for two reasons:

1.) By doing this many you can see what the before and after shift is clearly like.

2.) By doing a few similar types of beliefs you may collapse many other connected or similar/related beliefs as a result which would make it unnecessary to do many others you might have targeted on your list. For example, sometimes if you take out a huge core belief around fear it might take out many other oddball and small ones with it. Tim talks about this in the interview on the belief buster page.

The result of this was amazing all of the beliefs mean nothing now.

I had a friend test it on “I am a victim (I'be been a victim) and I can't say no (I couldn't say no) and both are totally gone. The latter was and example of using something other than “have been” 

shabier hassan
        PSTEC User

Hello, this is my first post on this Forum.I have been using the Belief Blaster since a couple of weeks.I found the posts on this thread to be very informative and interesting.I have a question regarding a belief related to something imagined in the future such as , I will not be successful or I will fail.How do I come up with a past tense equivalent for such beliefs?
                I would also want to know whether the  Belief Blaster is powerful enough to completely replace PSTEC Negative?
          Thanks.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Hello, this is my first post on this Forum.I have been using the Belief Blaster since a couple of weeks.I found the posts on this thread to be very informative and interesting.I have a question regarding a belief related to something imagined in the future such as , I will not be successful or I will fail.How do I come up with a past tense equivalent for such beliefs?
                  I would also want to know whether the  Belief Blaster is powerful enough to completely replace PSTEC Negative?
            Thanks.

This is all covered on the sales page and then some…

I couldn't be successful
            I've been a failure, Failure was bad, I failed.

I would also want to know whether the  Belief Blaster is powerful enough to completely replace PSTEC Negative? YES

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Shaber,

Thanks for posting. I am glad you have found the posts valuable. I have too, in all honesty, as I find that I also learn a great deal from the community, how people use the tracks and from people reporting their creative use of the tracks.

As Brian stated, plus…

Future stated beliefs/negative expectations come from our experience of life. “I will never be successful”, “I will never get better” etc come from our attempts of trying to be “successful” or trying to change and not getting the desired results, over-generalising and effectively acting as a fortune-teller for our future achievements.

So, just move that future tense to the past and be clear and specific on what success and failure MEANS for you. What is failure for you and what is success? How do you *know* you failed?

This is not to convince you of anything. Rather, it might help you discover some other beliefs to clear. If you had started a business and it dissolved, you might think you're a “failed” businessperson etc. If you “failed” some exams, you might think “I'm bad at exams.”

Belief Blasters is an incredibly effective tool for eliminating simple beliefs remarkably efficiently, but I also find PSTEC Negative (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/298hk/24861/order
              ) to a brilliant way to get rid of unwanted beliefs and suggestions. The PDF on this program, which explains a lot about beliefs is very valuable too.

Thanks,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Hugo Frutos
              PSTEC User

Hello PSTEC Family! I’m confused about the right order using the new Beliefs Blaster.
                Before, this was the right order:

Dealing with the emotion using the free CT and Accelerators
                Then the Negative
                Then the Positive

Now, when I use the Beliefs Blaster, do I need to deal with the emotion first and then run the Beliefs Blaster or not?

Another question:
                When I’m using the Belief Blasters, am I supposed to have emotional reactions when Tim says to try to really believe the negative belief? How do I make myself try to believe something stronger?

Is it normal to have thoughts about the events that led to the creation of that negative belief in the first place?

For example:  I used it for “I couldn’t follow through” and as I was listening and repeating, my head took me to all the places and moments where I failed or didn’t follow through on what I wanted to at the time. Like a chain of images; one after the other. Like a Powerpoint presentation; one slide after the other.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

All you need to do is run the belief blaster. You don't need to run CT before or after though you could. If any related feelings come up afterward of which you don't know the belief it would certainly be a good idea to CT those.

You can follow up with a positive suggestion or two using pstec positive or extra positive but you don't have to. This is discussed by Tim and Jeff in the audios on the sales page. It is suggested that anyone who purchases belief blasters listens to these recordings.

You can also listen to relaxing accelerator at the end of your session and “imagine what success looks like” as the instructions say. Really think about and try as hard as you can to feel the good feelings while listening. You can even come up with 2-3 short suggestions and repeat them while imagining success and feeling it. “From now on I will always follow through on everything I do”

Yes it is absolutely normal to see all sorts of memory flashes and the associated feelings while listening to a BB track. The experience is almost as if it is sucking the old core negative thoughts and feelings right out of you. Beautiful to see and feel all of that leave your reality, isn't it?

Also, the 18 minute track is a powerhouse. There are several added suggestions in there that are very powerful.

Hugo Frutos
                  PSTEC User

Thank you very much, Brian!!

wander
                    PSTEC User

I wonder how the Belief Blasters will work if I form the sentences in my own language – Norwegian?

If I say “I was a failure” it is ok, because I understand the meaning, but if I say it in Norwegian “jeg var en fiasko” then i wonder if that would be more powerful?

I am trying to use these tracks to get rid of the belief that I can never be rich or abundant (I don't know if that is the most important, or if I should consentrate on something else, but that is the thing I think of the most) and I wonder if that is precise enough? Is rich or abundant a floating consept? Is it better to word it more specifically?

Will PSTEC help me to get the LOA to work to attract money?

The “I will never get rich” – is that a belief I can turn around and use Belief Blasters. How should I word the past tense? “I could never get rich”?

PSTEC Accounts

“I have been a failure” would be a better choice and more in line with my examples but yes you should be able to use the Norwegian equivalent. Words are words whatever the language and as long as you can understand the meaning in both spoken languages then it should be absolutely fine.
                        A better choice yet would be “I couldn't have been abundant” since that seems to be your primary focus.
                        Can PSTEC help with that? Yes of course and there are two significant resources to check out:
                        “Wealth Of Abundance” which is 100% free.
                        Also “Think And Grow Rich With PSTEC” which is purchasable, contains several tools created specifically for that and also huge amounts of other material on how to use PSTEC in that context.
                        Kind Regards
                        Tim

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 38 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.