PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters PSTEC Belief Blasters – Amazing Success Story

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    PSTEC User

The belief 'People can't be trusted' almost jumped out at me and rang true but somehow I am a little shaky at the very thought of blasting it away.I feel it helps to keep me safe and protected in this big, bad World.

I can relate..

Try “I couldn't had easily recognized trustworthy (or untrustworthy) people

And maybe also “I couldn't had easily met/attracted trustworthy people

shabier hassan
      PSTEC User

Try “I couldn't had easily recognized trustworthy (or untrustworthy) people

And maybe also “I couldn't had easily met/attracted trustworthy people

Thank you, Tom.I started the track chanting “People couldn't be trusted' in my head when I was led to another belief which was “People have always cheated me”.I, at once, restarted the track and blasted away the latter.Feel better and lighter.

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Thank you, Tom.I started the track chanting “People couldn't be trusted' in my head when I was led to another belief which was “People have always cheated me”.I, at once, restarted the track and blasted away the latter.Feel better and lighter.

This happens to me often where it refers another belief to me. It's awesome.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

The belief 'People can't be trusted' almost jumped out at me and rang true but somehow I am a little shaky at the very thought of blasting it away.I feel it helps to keep me safe and protected in this big, bad World.Wouldn't I be exposing myself by becoming totally naive
            and unsuspecting?
            Regards,
            Shabier

“I am a little shaky at the very thought of blasting it away” This is a sure sign to absolutely remove a belief IMO.

“Wouldn't I be exposing myself by becoming totally naive and unsuspecting?”

My two cents…

When you have a “negative” belief like this everything is running though it and so the default is you automatically do not trust people. The way you are going to think feel and behave will always put you on the defensive and in essence you will always be setting yourself up for this, your subconscious can create these situations and even attract them. When you blast the belief you disconnect the negative thoughts and feelings of the belief. You will still be able to make a decision on whether you trust someone or not though it will not be a decision you make on unconscious negative emotions as a reaction rather you will be making it in a conscious way based on fact.

shabier hassan
            PSTEC User

“I am a little shaky at the very thought of blasting it away” This is a sure sign to absolutely remove a belief IMO.

“Wouldn't I be exposing myself by becoming totally naive and unsuspecting?”

My two cents…

When you have a “negative” belief like this everything is running though it and so the default is you automatically do not trust people. The way you are going to think feel and behave will always put you on the defensive and in essence you will always be setting yourself up for this, your subconscious can create these situations and even attract them. When you blast the belief you disconnect the negative thoughts and feelings of the belief. You will still be able to make a decision on whether you trust someone or not though it will not be a decision you make on unconscious negative emotions as a reaction rather you will be making it in a conscious way based on fact.

Thanks, Brian!What a brilliant explanation!!You just changed my perception about removing that belief even without click tracking.You have no idea how much I learn from your detailed posts.I have started listening to 'No Nore Anger” after reading your posts.Please keep posting your insights.
              Regards,Shabier

Lizard3274
              PSTEC User

This is wonderful to read about! It's always good to get different perspectives on these amazing tools that Tim has created!
                Thank you for sharing!

Liz

Lizard3274
                PSTEC User

Oh Yes! Great point above for people that may be more sensitive, with or without anxiety, to physical shifting sensations or sensitive to shifts in general.
                  Go easy on the “Belief Blasters”, may run 2-3 per day, instead of 18 of them in a row in a single day. :)
                  Just listen to yourself and your body. I've been using different PSTEC tools over the years and so I feel that I know my body pretty well.
                  For me, I just know with a new tool, I test it slowly and see the results and adjust from there.
                  Just some suggestions.
                  Thank you again for posting excellent suggestions and sharing your experiences!
                  Sooo VERY helpful! :)

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Always be sure to keep a list of the beliefs you have blasted and check back a week or so later. If you still have feelings about the belief, blast it again.

When you start to use BB after doing a large number of beliefs you often can start to see what it is in you or what the actual belief is based on the feeling – you become very self aware to identify it.

As previously mentioned, sometimes when you are doing a belief another will pop in your head. Make sure to do that one next!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.