No More Anxiety: My Mission to Cure General Anxiety and Social Anxiety Disorder

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues General Anxiety…Social Anxiety… Panic Attacks…Agoraphobia No More Anxiety: My Mission to Cure General Anxiety and Social Anxiety Disorder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Picked this up today and gave it a first listen. Very eye opening. Will give an update as I progress.

https://pstecaudiosource.org/no-more-anxiety#aff_id=29637&camp_id=banner5

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Ran this track again today. I focused on thoughts of being anxious, nervous, worrying etc and felt the feeling while doing so. I really just let my mind go and wander around to whatever came in.
        I'm speechless to the amount of these thoughts and feelings in my life. Never realized the volume of thoughts and time spent  a thinking it until now. Astounding!

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

I have 10 plays in now. So far I have seen significant results in quieting negative self talk and rumination. I have also realized I have a widespread social anxiety disorder ow which I am “keeping the clicktracks handy” and working on larger issues as they are being revealed to me. This track is a life saver and life changer.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Spoke to a few other people who have been using this and they have had some big things revealed to them along the way. Definitely keep the clicktracks handy as Tim says and clear those thing out once and for all when they pop up.

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Yesterday marked my 38th consecutive play of this track. I am not the best lab rat because I have used nearly every PSTEC product in some capacity.

As of two days ago, I started experiencing collapses on a wide scale. All sorts of things I have never clicktracked before. Throughout the day, I normally make notes of feelings in my phone as I experience them to work on clearing later however, as I experience each one they seem to just be vanishing into oblivion. I have not clicktracked in five days, only listening to the long relaxing accelerator track at bedtime as I normally do.

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

OK 6 weeks solid playing this track. I am blown away by what it has revealed to me on a massive scale throughout all aspects my life.

I have had social anxiety and general anxiety nearly my whole life.

I was completely blind to it living with it day in and out. Even to the point of the distraction going on which I always thought was “ADHD” nope it is avoidance conditioning/behaviors. I am a VERY social person and had no clue this was what it was or how widespread. It just keep showing me more every day and it all collapses. Hyperactivity, panic, tension, exhaustion, shortness of breath. Piece by piece the general brain fog is lifting by the day. I am using the CT on some big things that come up along the way.  Amazing. 

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Today was my 68th day. So many more anxiety related things revealed, dried up and blown away. It seem like I shed a half dozen things every day that I once worried about and later in the day I can't even recall them. My anxiety and worrying is at an all time low, nearly gone altogether.

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

I have been experiencing feelings of dread for about a week. I pulled out the clicktracks and ran a few passes on them. Listened to the no more anxiety and two days in a row just thought about that dread. It's completely gone now.

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

Day 79 – Most all chronic self talk has been revealed and disappeared. I now see all of my anxiety related procrastination issues are also popping up, then I am realizing where the patterns came from and they are disappearing. I do a little clicktracking on some big things that came up. This thing is phenomenal.

pstecuser
                      PSTEC User

Hi Plus1G.

AFter so many days into PSTEC and after getting rid of so many emotions, what is your mental state right now? I saw your other post too where you referred to your Fear of confrontation. I am sure you have tried CTs on the fear feelings there too but just wondering why it didn't work there?

I have tried PSTEC initially very rigorously with some good results but those were all very temporary then I seeked some advice from PSTEC experts which didn't help either. Your journey with PSTEC is very consistent and I feel you are doing something correctly that was giving you hope to use the Cts for almost three months now. I would like to see how you do the click tracks that motivates you to do it again and again. Please share some details about your protocol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.