No More Anxiety: My Mission to Cure General Anxiety and Social Anxiety Disorder

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues General Anxiety…Social Anxiety… Panic Attacks…Agoraphobia No More Anxiety: My Mission to Cure General Anxiety and Social Anxiety Disorder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

I have a few clients who are behind me and all of them have said something like “I had no idea that I had all these issues” and/or “I never realized just how strong/how much this impacted my life”

I do believe this track addresses so many more things than what most people would consider “anxiety” to the point where it could even be called “No more ego” :)

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Day 103. I did a little clicktracking on a few items that came up. This triggered three days of heavy and intense shifting I am blown away by the next level this continues to take me to.

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Day 109. Today I realized that for the last two weeks I have been operating to some new thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors that are a result of an underlying message in this track. Hint: It has nothing to do with Anxiety. I will not blow the secret but rest assured if you continue listening to this track as the instructions suggest you will absolutely know it when you see it. :)

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Day 111. This morning I woke up and had another widespread realization of just how blind I was to the effects of anxiety and how sinister it is as it all collapsed and another giant chunk of the iceberg was released. I was feeling fantastic and doing great but oh the illusion you cannot see is right in front of you. I have had several people again call me and talk about being blown away by how much anxiety they keep realizing they had and never had the slightest clue. These feelings are all “normal” that we don't even account they are causing “problems”.

KEEP GOING! :)

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Day 123 – Not sure what happened to my post here but I think this was about general progress. This post seemed to have vanished.

I have began doing work using Belief Blasters https://pstecaudiosource.org/belief-blasters#aff_id=29637&camp_id=banner5

All the details here—>  http://pstecforum.com/pf/belief-blasters/pstec-belief-blasters-amazing-success-story/ and this is taking huge chunks out of my anxiety as I do a few a day.

I also listen to the relaxing accelerator at bedtime. AT least once a day I also run one long 2015 CT using the “why technique” on the giant anxiety feeling which used to consume my entire body and was my identity. At this point the overall anxiety is just a mass of feelings that shrinks more every day as it releases all sorts of random things. It is very small, noticeable and manageable. Every few days or so I get a huge burst of anxiety and then it releases once and for all, typically its a slight variation of feelings every time and as I focus on it, the original event(s) are revealed to me.

I can't stress enough how important it is to listen closely to the words being said and think and feel the feelings that are “bothering you” the entire time you listen. This is similar to a clicktrack. The same goes for no more anger.

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Day 149 – Anxiety in general is gone. It seems to still be releasing some emotions on a daily basis and I can feel it pulling out deep feelings of tension and stress that I am certain are deep underlying roots of my anxiety.

I did notice over the last few weeks when I would get any anxiety it would be very strong, almost frightening. I suspect based on my experience it seems that the further you go with this the more of the really strong stuff is left so towards the end the releases of anxiety become very intense. When I have a release like this, every couple of days or so I grab the short relaxing accelerator and within 30 minutes or so it has been released and everything is even more calm than it was.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Day 167. Really feeling free have not had what I would call “anxiety” except in the aspect of every few days I have what I would call an “anxiety release” it seems with the track you go through plateaus and as you get near the end the plateaus can be rather intense when releasing but it's only for a short while perhaps an hour or two. The beauty of it by now is the mind is so trained that this is a good thing that you actually look forward to it because you know once it's over you are going to feel that much more free. I continue to just 2015 long clicktrack on the general feelings every other day to help move it along and release it.

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Day 189. Anxiety is completely gone. I am still listening every day. Even today it released a large negative energy pattern I have that occurs when I would communicate stressful issues with a family member. Yesterday it released a huge worry about money. Not classified as traditional anxiety so just goes to show this will resolve so much more than anxiety.

This thing is working on resolving things in the background every minute of the day while you encounter new and different situations that might trigger stress every day so just keep on listening. Just keep listening until you don't have a care in the world for two weeks.

I can't reiterate enough that it;s important to really think about what's bothering you the entire time and really consistently feel that feeling the whole time while you listen and focus on what's being said.

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

Today was my last play of No More Anxiety. Here is a write-up of how I approached resolving my situation.

http://pstecforum.com/pf/social-anxiety/end-anxiety-how-to-cure-general-anxiety-disorder-and-social-anxiety-disorder/

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

Last night I went to a party with about 30 friends. The experience I had was profound. As I socialized at this party for about two hours it was almost as if I was a spirit there. I noticed that hundreds and hundreds of triggers and feelings simply did not exist in my model of reality whatsoever. This experience is not something I can explain, it is just that, an experience to be had.

THANK YOU!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.