No More Anxiety: My Mission to Cure General Anxiety and Social Anxiety Disorder

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues General Anxiety…Social Anxiety… Panic Attacks…Agoraphobia No More Anxiety: My Mission to Cure General Anxiety and Social Anxiety Disorder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

I have been using pstec for 9 months solid every day and I have used nearly every product available with the exception of a few obscure things. I thought I was doing really well and making slow but good progress until I started using No More Anxiety.

I lived with anxiety related issues my entire life always thinking “something is wrong with me” and was under the assumption it was adhd or possibly some other combinations of disorders. I have been to clinicians who have tried to diagnose and also have tried every type of adhd medication known (none worked) and also bipolar meds.

I was also a heavy social drinker for 30 years. Maybe you could call me an alcoholic though I never believed I was one because i could go days without drinking. Well little did I know I was only drinking to cover up the pain from my past and all of the “conditions” you will see below.

This track revealed the following to me that I had no clue that I had even after 6 months of clicktracking. Looking back, this is what a clinician would likely have diagnosed me with.

– General Anxiety Disorder – Now down to about a 1 out of 10 overall
      – Chronic/Constant worrying about everything, myself, relationship, money, work, health, death, other people – anything you can imagine all down to a 1 out of 10
      – Multiple Social and Crowd Phobias (too many to list) – All completely gone
      – Hypersensitivity/Overstimulation to loud noises, especially loud kids – Gone
      – Procrastination, Dread, Fear, Extreme Panic and Overwhelm to the point where I could not work and/or function. Insignificant events or comments would send me into complete frozen shutdown. – All completely gone
      – Agoraphobia – Gone
      – Anxiety Related Anger – All completely gone
      – Extreme depression – Gone
      – Extreme and debilitating exhaustion – Completely gone
      – Impulsivity, inability to focus, hyperactivity and brain fog- Gone
      – Anxiety related anger – Gone
      – Extreme anxiety due to relationship issues/threat of divorce/affair – Gone
      – Nervousness/Awkwardness/Anxiety with Affection or Intimacy – Gone + a little clicktracking
      – Other odd feeling/beliefs/behaviors that have flashed into my mind at the time and in a matter of minutes they caused me to realize what I was doing, then it released and were gone. I could feel the effects of the change on the spot.

As the instructions state, I have used the clicktracks to help clear up any major/stubborn problem areas including feelings of dread, general feelings of worry and the feelings of social phobias, exhaustion along with passive feelings. As you can imagine my progress was slow prior to no more anxiety 1.) Because there was so much to address and 2.) overuse of the clicktracks would send me into an anxiety tailspin. Though the free basic clicktracks will work just fine with this product, I would suggest to use clicktracks 2015/ tapping accelerators as they are much more powerful though more gentle in mental and physical releasing as a whole. I would also suggest to listen to a short relaxing accelerator track after the play of no more anxiety and/or listening to the long one every night at bedtime as it will only help/speed up the process overall and while listening to it imagine and feel yourself calm and relaxed interacting with people at work at home etc.

As of today I would consider myself “healed”. I am calm, relaxed and consciously clear and awake at all times and never possibly imagined I could ever feel like I do. I can look people in the eyes and interact with confidence and certainty and no longer feeling passive. I do have a little bit of low level negative thinking/self-talk however, that is very distant and I can stop it by just saying “no more anxiety”. I am certain in a short time with more plays and clicktracking it will be gone altogether.

Please keep in mind by reading this I would consider myself a VERY social person but lived with all of this my whole life and had no clue that any of it was what it was. I accepted this as normal and just kept going through life day in and out living in a quiet desperation.

If I had to start over again I would have approached this entire process in a completely different way because “no more anger” and “no more anxiety” were not available at that time. Both have been instrumental in my acceleration of progress. If I were to start again I could probably have cured myself in about 12 weeks. I will detail that in my journey post.

I would consider myself an extreme case, neurotic and in a nervous breakdown on all levels. Had these been available at the start and working 1 on 1 with a trained PSTEC practitioner, I might have been able to cut that down even further and would highly suggest anyone invest in that.

I have a few friends that have listened to this and in a few weeks were completely clear of their anxiety related issues with no need to clicktrack.

I have friends and family who I have known my whole life asking me what is going on with me and why I am so different to the point where they are asking me what I am taking and if they can see the same doctor I am seeing. I have never said a single word about anything I have done. The result of this profound.

One of the keys to the success of this track is to use them “in the moment” when you are experiencing the feelings if you can or think of your situation and try hard to feel the feelings (any of the above conditions or non-JEEP) while listening to it just like you would with a clicktrack.

pstecuser
      PSTEC User

Thanks, Trying to digest your last post little by little.

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Pstecuser,

Thanks for posting.

Great answer from Plus1g – very comprehensive. He is showing what is possible and his results are not atypical.

What is atypical is Plus1g's incredible commitment to changing and sticking with the process. He is also extremely gracious in sharing his progress and protocols with us all.

I have received numerous emails from PSTEC users who have made huge strides, others who have been inspired by the posts here and others (like yourself) who got some results…but did not keep going with the processes.

There is nothing wrong with that, and you can jump back on the proverbial saddle again and, indeed, at any time.

Change comes when we are ready for it and, until a tipping point is reached, you may only have noticed small, superficial or temporary changes in the interim. This is normal.

The key to using PSTEC is accurately targeting the issues, using the tracks consistently and using a variety of tracks. This is for longer-term use, of course, and some issues (e.g. simple phobias) can be resolved with one or two plays of the CT.

I appreciate that you got good results initially and so were on the right path. It seems you may have just had some more “work” to do. I bet you are closer than you realisem

Did you work with any practitioners in session or just get advice? What advice did you get and what did you apply? What tracks have you used, please?

If you are comfortable to share this, as well as the issues you sought to resolve, we may be able to suggest some things. It would make this more tangible.

Take care,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Tomas Zobal
          PSTEC User

If I had to start over again I would have approached this entire process in a completely different way because “no more anger” and “no more anxiety” were not available at that time. Both have been instrumental in my acceleration of progress. If I were to start again I could probably have cured myself in about 12 weeks. I will detail that in my journey post.

I'm looking forward to reading your post.

Is No More Anger the same type of track as No More Anxiety? In the description, it says:

“You won’t be asked to relax at all. (Not even in the slightest)
              It doesn’t use hypnosis or anything like it.
              Unlike Tim’s Click Tracks there isn’t any tapping or concentrated effort either.”

No More Anxiety description says you have to simply listen and think about Tim's words.

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

I'm looking forward to reading your post.

Is No More Anger the same type of track as No More Anxiety? In the description, it says:

“You won’t be asked to relax at all. (Not even in the slightest)

It doesn’t use hypnosis or anything like it.
                Unlike Tim’s Click Tracks there isn’t any tapping or concentrated effort either.”

No More Anxiety description says you have to simply listen and think about Tim's words.

They are the same.

Tomas Zobal
              PSTEC User

One of the keys to the success of this track is to use them “in the moment” when you are experiencing the feelings if you can or think of your situation and try hard to feel the feelings (any of the above conditions or non-JEEP) while listening to it just like you would with a clicktrack.

In your experience, it sounds like it's better to concentrate on the feeling (or listen while experiencing it) and not merely to listen. Basically, focus and effort is required.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

If you really want to step “no more anxiety” up a notch, you can listen to the short relaxing accelerator after every play. Each time come up with a new phrase for example:

From now on I am always calm and relaxed
                  I can be calm and relaxed all the time
                  I am safe and secure anywhere I go
                  I am always fearless
                  I feel mellow all of the time
                  Why do I always feel so calm safe and secure?
                  I am powerful.
                  I am in complete control of my emotions all of the time.
                  When I am ______ I am always calm and relaxed
                  etc.
                  etc.

You can make as many of these as you want and while listening to the relaxing accelerator repeat the phrase over and over again the entire duration of the track, imagine yourself being this way “what success feels like” and really feel the feelings. You will notice by the time the track is over you will feel that way all over.

You can also do Ho'oponopono http://pstecforum.com/pf/miscellaneous-and-other-topics/ho'oponopono-with-journey-track-relaxing-accelerators/ imagine and feel yourself calm relaxed brave fearless confident etc

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

In your experience, it sounds like it's better to concentrate on the feeling (or listen while experiencing it) and not merely to listen. Basically, focus and effort is required.

Yeah if you have bad anxiety the feelings will already be there but yes those feelings will come from all over the place and often they are different every day because the tracks seem to be designs to break up the anxiety into smaller pieces so you can work through them.

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

Today is my 100th day. For three decades I would wake up in the morning with negative anxious thoughts, worries and dread. For the last four days I have had 100% positive thoughts and desire to move ahead.

Results will vary for each individual but I would say that until @ Day 70 I did not begin to see and experience the deeper effect of what this does and not until @ day 90 did the major benefits really kick in.

I suspect f you listen to this for a week or two and see no major benefit you are not realizing the true potential of it. Come back and let us know when you have hit the three month mark. :)

Paul McCabe
                      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Plus1g,

You've nailed it there. Great distinctions.

PSTEC works incredibly quickly but, to “go deeper” and resolve a lifetime of issues, consistency and persistence are key. It is just a case of how deep someone wishes to go with these processes.

Persistence really is the passport of personal change. Life crops up, things come to mind – persisting will make miracles happen. Resolve issues as they come up and soon they will not be bothersome at all.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.