PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Paul McCabe
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi,

If you have not already received a notification about it, Tim has crafted a brand-new PSTEC Positive tool called PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo.

This is a direct counterpart to Belief Blasters, so it is a one-two combination for blasting beliefs and installing great suggestions of change.

I am posting to start the conversation and also to make everyone aware of the very generous INTRO PRICE  ;)

This new tool does NOT invalidate PSTEC Positive or PSTEC Positive Extra Power.

It just offers even more choice and is much more direct than the aforementioned tracks.

It works differently and very effectively:

• No tapping
      • No need to write anything down
      • Very easy to use
      • [/list]

I had the chance to use this on myself earlier and found it extremely powerful indeed.

I look forward to using this with clients.

http://bit.ly/ppquantumturbo

All the best,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Eamon Doherty
      PSTEC User

Hi Paul/guys had a we read through the description thought the price was great so decided to grab quantum turbo. First thoughts and also I'll share how I used the tracks. Truly brilliant for a start that's what it's like to begin with. Personally I cleared an emotion then blasted a negative feeling towards becoming successful then used quantum turbo to instill. “I truly deserve to become successful” Tim mentions imagining the power word's lighting up or highlighting I did listen and follow his instructions ? although I'd like to add I was clenching my fists and although I was only miming I was acting as if I was almost screaming from the top of my voice when I came across the power word within the sentence. Let's be clear I was loose with the hands and softly speaking every other word in the sentence then i clenched my fists and really highlighted the chosen power word. This felt very powerful I hope people understand what I mean plus Paul I'd love your thoughts on this also other tools are of course great but this feels like a different level entirely. ???

Rowan Hasson
        PSTEC User

Morning All.

id like to add some useful additions to the methodology of using this system.
          Adding colour , shimmer, sparkle to the key word each time can (in an NLP kind of way) potentially add something to the effectivity. Also, imagining the key word extra large in the Hollywood hills, or on a beach, or in the clouds in HUGE form can really ram it home.

As with the other Pstec + systems, clearing the path first is essential, in order to make room for incoming traffic.
          For example, a new user should always begin with a bottom up process , as in go back as far as possible to the psycho-emotional garbage that initially sensitised one to the problem feelings and emotions.

As insights emerge, begin to loosen and destroy negatively held beliefs and mental frameworks that can limit growth using belief blasters.

Finally, move onto PSTEC+ and remember, one needs to reach tipping point on a subconscious level, ie needs to reach a point where a possible lifetime of negatively input data can be counter balanced enough to tip the scales the other way.
          Our brains see things in black and white, positive and negative, and need to be worked up toward tipping to a light and uplifting perspective/belief.

Whilst I AM LOVE may be the single most powerful PSTEC+ statement, if we are coming off the back of a lifetime of downbeat, self hatred and negativity, our subconscious mind will outright reject such a statement and your efforts may well lack impact .
          Be realistic, be gentle, accept that it is a process of reprogramming and entrainment., which cannot be quantified time wise.

Enjoy the journey Pstec people. x

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

I noticed one MAJOR benefit of quantum turbo is that the person does not have to believe what they are saying is true even remotely.

Rowan Hasson
            PSTEC User

Hi Brian, perhaps not, but as with hypnosis, the more levels in which we buy into the new reality, the more stable and solid the new belief, and therefor reality will become.
              In hypnosis, clients are asked to visualise outcomes and scenarios that they wish to see come true, and during those sessions, they are asked to smell, feel, taste, hear and see how the success /desired scenario looks.
              This is because thousands of years of knowledge has shown that we can actually shape our reality (co create with the universe) if we fully buy into the desired outcome.
              I write this not to disagree with what you say, merely to point out to people that it is best to buy into the new belief or desired outcome as much as possible, on as many levels as possible .

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Great contributions, everyone.

Thank you.

Ed23, I like the way you have engaged with the track, as emotional engagement tends to make a really big difference with PSTEC Positive – so you are not just going through the motions. Feeling good about the suggestion is, in my experience, very helpful. If it's just “I guess that would be OK”, it isn't “resonant” enough.

Brian and Rowan, really thought-provoking stuff too. I would typically go along with what Rowan is suggesting, but I do think it largely depends on the individual, issue or context.

For instance, if someone was 10 mins late to work every day (behaviour), you could look at their personal history, feelings, beliefs etc. and eliminate the pattern. This is, of course, the thorough approach

Alternatively, someone could simply use PP to layer in “From now on, I will be 15 minutes early for work”

This may be enough to change the behaviour and eliminate certain beliefs about work, self-sufficiency etc.

Ultimately, there are so many ways to reach the same or similar destination, which is great really  :D

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

PSTEC Accounts

As a rule I leave the forum to others but just wanted to chip in on a point made. As I explained in my conversation with Jeff this introduces a totally new way to work.

Previously  I've always advocated clearance using Click Tracks first. As a rule of thumb it's still a good one. However, where I've been using Quantum Turbo in my office I haven't always done that.  As I explained on PSTEC Positive Secrets you can also change emotional states and responses by means of an appropriate  shift in belief.

Stepping back for a moment you can ask the following 2 questions…

“What belief causes this emotion to exist/persist? What belief would this person have to hold so as not to feel that way in the first place?”

I plug the first answer into  a Belief Blaster and the second into Quantum Turbo and hey presto!

This works extremely well and over the time I've been working with Quantum Turbo I've made a point by of doing this with many people.
                  The shifts are usually extremely profound and notably many times I've done this instead of Click Tracking something.

The key is to really nail the answers to  these two questions.

This means that often I'm not even touching a Click Track for something that would have needed it before.

The advantage is one of a huge shift in perception. It's a powerful and very impactful way to work.
                  Obviously I'm still using Click Tracks on many things but also not on many others. Sometimes I use all three.

In sessions this brings real flexibility and Quantum Turbo is purposefully designed to allow this.

If you play with it you'll see exactly what I mean.

For suggestions for Quantum Turbo I generally select a suggestion of about eight to ten words. That's the ideal length. (Too short and you weaken it. If it's too long then someone may not remember the full suggestion.) The one thing I want is to avoid them having to read it part way through.

Very often I combine two themes in the one suggestion and I frequently word them somewhat peculiarly.

Here's an example of two important threads/themes in one suggestion..
                  .”David will always be safe the more I can relax now”.  This creates optimum length and also suggests both a perception shift and an outcome.

One last observation..,Brian is right about NLP in general but here it's not relevant. In respect of NLP ideas about colour texture etc they won't add anything to this particular process. It won't hinder Quantum Turbo so it's fine to do that but it won't add to it either.

Kind Regards. Tim

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Another mentionable item.

Had a client who faced two very abusive intimate relationships both partners having the same name. We formed some new positive beliefs for them incorporating the name “Jenny” and both were collapsed.

This was also performed on the same client having an abusive mother Sherry and an intimate partner named “Sherri” and what do you know again both were affected. ;)

Another cool way to imagine is as if you are at a rock concert with lights pyrotechnics big screen and a massive crowd and they are shouting the words along with you as they flash on the screen all the lights come on with flames shooting away on each word

Sindee Lee Gillespie
                    PSTEC User

Hello All –

Am excited to dive in and use this new tool! Thank you Tim!

Think the first belief I'm going to use it on is: The PSTEC Quantum Turbo technique works wonderfully well for me, or (maybe) works like magic for me…lol

Since 'self-image' is such a driver of behavior and results we produce I'm also going to play with “I am someone who…”, and “I see myself as someone who…” in addition to “I am” statements which I've typically used in the past.

Looking forward to hearing the amazing changes everyone experiences with this new program!

My best,

SL

Eamon Doherty
                      PSTEC User

Hi Slg cool?  your thoughts remind me of a great podcast I listen to on YouTube by Tom bilyeu from “impact theory”
                        He uses

I am the type of person that……        statements

Thought this might add to what you were suggesting gonna give it a few runs myself.

also going back to what Tim spoke about I'm also trying to double up within a sentence, an example of this I ran last night was.  ” Everything is ok now especially as my mind is peaceful” any thoughts guys all the best

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 49 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.