PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Scott Lambert
    PSTEC User

A little long though really getting optimal and a play on Ed23 and Paul's format it could be:

“I can't fail anymore as I always succeed no matter what now”
      “I always succeed as I can't go wrong anymore now”
      “I always succeed as I can't fail anymore now”

Hey guys, I'm confused about the use of “can't” or any other negative word in a belief statement. I was told at some point (not sure where) that the subconscious does not  process the negative.

For example based on that theory the subconscious will process:

“I fail anymore as I always succeed no matter what now”
      “I always succeed as I go wrong anymore now”
      “I always succeed as I fail anymore now”

What are your thoughts about how the negative words are processed?

Thanks

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

A little long though really getting optimal and a play on Ed23 and Paul's format it could be:

“I can't fail anymore as I always succeed no matter what now”
        “I always succeed as I can't go wrong anymore now”
        “I always succeed as I can't fail anymore now”

Hey guys, I'm confused about the use of “can't” or any other negative word in a belief statement. I was told at some point (not sure where) that the subconscious does not  process the negative.

For example based on that theory the subconscious will process:

“I fail anymore as I always succeed no matter what now”
        “I always succeed as I go wrong anymore now”
        “I always succeed as I fail anymore now”

What are your thoughts about how the negative words are processed?

Thanks

The sub absolutely processes and accepts can't as a suggestion. This is how negative beliefs are formed.

In the context I'v provided it is used as a positive and works especially with quantum turbo.

Scott Lambert
        PSTEC User

That makes sense, thank you Brian

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Using Quantum Turbo is like shooting fish in a barrel. ;)

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your post.

I do see where you are coming from and it has long been said that the subconscious cannot process the word “not.” The conscious mind can do this, of course. Indeed, it is also mentioned PSTEC Positive Secrets to always phrase suggestions in the positive.

I do that myself, yet PSTEC has experimental qualities and Brian has found a way that works for him. As I have not tried any suggestions with negative words, I can't personally vouch for the efficacy.

If it sits better with you, stick with purely positive suggestions (e.g. “I can only succeed, as success is built into me”).

Best Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Adamsss
              PSTEC User

Hello,

I think subconscious can process negatives because 'I am not good enough” does not make you good enough. The subconscious does not  think you are good enough because you believe 'you are not good enough.'

All negative beliefs have a negative which is processed by the subconscious. If the subconscious didn't process negatives all of us we will have positive beliefs so we will not need Belief Blaster.

I hope this helps.

Thank you!

Adam

Lizard3274
                PSTEC User

***A HUGE Thank you to Tim for such a powerful tool!***

As Tim states, “Belief Blaster then Positive Quantum Turbo”

Ive had some sticky emotional attachments to letting go of certain beliefs, mainly because of my own not wanting to let go, so just running these tracks have been super beneficial! Shifting them has been tough, because I made it tough. Literally just running the Belief Blaster and then PQT has made some huge shifts for me! Huge shifts to beliefs I've been attached to for years.
                  Trust yourself and run them! Amazing!

Awesome as always from Tim!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  :) :) :) :)

Paul McCabe

Hi Lizard3274 and Adam.

Thank you so much for your posts

Lizard, I am delighted to learn of your progress and, although Tim has created another amazing tool for personal change, thanks to everyone who is putting it to great use.

It is great to know that you used Belief Blasters and Quantum Turbo in combination – very thorough. Did you eliminate one belief and then suggest the “direct opposite” or did you scaffold it (by using a series of suggestions)?

Adam, that's an interesting perspective. Truth is, I do not know for sure and it is a difficult one to test empirically. It is said that the subconscious is very literal and “child-like”, but I never 100% accepted that if you told a child “not” to do/say something, they would be more inclined to do/say it. The subconscious is unique in its operating processes, however.

As with all suggestions, the power comes with how someone processes it and the ways in which it resonates.

I have found that a really effective way to use QT is to reframe past events: “That coach called me lazy, but he was wrong” etc.

I sometimes use the “parallel realities” approach. If someone is taking part in a competition or doing a test, it is definitely worth rehearsing for performing well in that. However, in the “parallel reality” where someone fears NOT doing as well, or things going wrong, it can be useful to run a CT on the emotional impact of that.

You can also suggest “No matter what happens in this test, I can feel great” or “I'll give this my very best, because it makes sense”

In this way, the person will be fully prepared for whatever comes up…or whatever they imagined coming up.

It is not always necessary to work this way, as positive expectancy can tip the balance on its own.

All the best,

Paul

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

DarekKow
                    PSTEC User

So far I have used Quantum Turbo primarily on two issues. One has shifted fairly well and the other less so and I'm wondering if I'm doing things as best as they can be done. My question pertains the repetition of my suggestion while the audio plays. So when I'm done visualizing a given power word, where should I best place my attention?

1. Subsequently on the rest of the words in my suggestion?
                      2. On the instructions Tim gives in the audio? “To keep half an ear” and my power word or my whole suggestion? 
                      3. Or should I stay focused on the power word until it changes?
                      4. Or even try my best to focus on all of the above? That would be quite a challenge to keep shifting my attention.

I can add that once I'm done visualizing my power word I can quite easily repeat the rest of my suggestion pretty much automatically hence my question what to best do next. Also, because I feel this tool could be so much more effective for me. I have been experimenting with it all, but can't seem to quite figure out what would be most optimal. I will appreciate your guys' perspectives on this matter. Thanks!

Paul McCabe

Hi DarekKow,

Thanks for your post.

With Quantum Turbo, just keep it simple.

Pick a suggestion that really affects you positively and is ideally between 8-10 words (7-12 is mentioned in the instructions, so you could stretch it to 12, if necessary)

As I don't know which suggestions you have run on the issue that hasn't shifted, I'm not sure whether this might have had an impact. If you would prefer not to share that, please feel free to PM or email me and we can brainstorm it.

As for the track itself, once you do one power word and have seen the suggestion, you just do the suggestion again and emphasise/move on to the next power word.

Repeat the suggestion until the track ends.

For example, if the suggestion was “At the interview tomorrow, I will be completely relaxed and confident”, you might want to run it like:

AT the interview tomorrow, I will be completely relaxed and confident”

“At THE interview tomorrow, I will be completely relaxed and confident”

“”At the INTERVIEW tomorrow, I will be completely relaxed and confident”

and so forth.

So, essentially you are running the same suggestion and seeing the power word in big letters and emphasising it – feel free to mouth the suggestion (the emphasis on the power word helps illustrate the effect).

Most likely, you will already have half an ear on what Tim says, so that will take care of itself.

Hope that helps.

If it's not clear, please let me know.

All the best,

Paul

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 49 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.