PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Sindee Lee Gillespie
    PSTEC User

Thank you SO much Ed23 — I really love that angle!  Hope I got this posted correctly – I perhaps need the belief “I am a tech goddess who knows how to post on forums”…lol

Best wishes for HUGE success!

SL

PSTEC Accounts

Dear Ed23 ”.Everything is ok now especially as my mind is peaceful” is a lovely suggestion.

With Quantum Turbo hitting that optimum length of 8 to 10 words is really highly beneficial. Perfect.

Kind Regards

Tim

DarekKow
        PSTEC User

Hi everyone,

I just got this new program and tried it out. I have a question.

Tim says “to keep half an ear on me” as the audio plays. How important is it?

I guess the same question is for Belief Blasters. I find it's really hard to repeat my affirmation/belief and at the same time listen to Tim in the background. When I focus on my sentences and don't consciously listen to what Tim says, does my subconscious still get the message? I didn't have that dilemma in case of Belief Blasters, because there Tim didn't say anything about half listening to the suggestions.

Also, can I be saying my affirmations out loud?

Thanks!

PSTEC Accounts

Hi Darek, “keeping half an ear on me” is not essential but is the ideal. You'll almost certainly find that without making an effort you have an awareness anyway.
            Re: Can you repeat the suggestion outloud? No. Definitely not outloud.
            I hope this answers your question. Kind Regards Tim

Eamon Doherty
            PSTEC User

Hi DarekKow perhaps you should run this “When I hear Tim in the background I know this works wonderfully” I'm just going on gut instinct and what I've learned through advice and experience.

Thanks also Tim for your reply I've really loved this new tool and I'm already feeling its power.

Slg tech goddess confirmed ??

Truman
              PSTEC User

just bought the program. went thru 6 beliefs and i feel its really powerful.

how complex the beliefs are recommended to work on?

for example. “i feel abundant and graceful for my life”.

should i split that in 2? abundant belief and then graceful belief or that is just fine?

PSTEC Accounts

They're fine together. Quantum Turbo is happy with a double suggestion. Just try to hit the optimum overall suggestion length of 8 to 10 words.
                  Kind Regards
                  Tim

PSTEC Accounts

Brian made the following observation:
                    “I noticed one MAJOR benefit of quantum turbo is that the person does not have to believe what they are saying is true even remotely.”

This was of course my intention in putting this together and this illustrates what I mean about the advantage of marching a suggestion through the front door.

I really just want to thank you guys in advance because I know you'll push this tool to explore precisely what it can do and explore its limits. I'll keep an eye on the forum to see what you're finding out and to allow you to do that I plan to step out now to let you continue you're awesome discussions. Always great. And to Brian and Paul an especial thank you. You've been offering people really great advice.

Have a great time with it!

Paul McCabe
                    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Thanks very much, Tim.

Always a pleasure.

I have enjoyed reading the discussion here and thank you for your clarifications (and the tracks!), Tim.

For anyone looking at past issues/current patterns and how to use Quantum Turbo, you may wish to consider layering in suggestions like:

“No matter what happened in the past, I feel good now” (guilt issues)

“I resolve the past, as the future is brighter”

“No matter what happens, I'll always find a way”  (resourcefulness)

“People are drawn to me, as I get better every day”

“I've always been good enough and now I can relax”

Obviously, there is no “one size fits all”, but you could certainly layer in suggestions of this nature (or re-word as you see fit) to tip the balance.

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

Thanks very much, Tim.

Always a pleasure.

I have enjoyed reading the discussion here and thank you for your clarifications (and the tracks!), Tim.

For anyone looking at past issues/current patterns and how to use Quantum Turbo, you may wish to consider layering in suggestions like:

“No matter what happened in the past, I feel good now” (guilt issues)

“I resolve the past, as the future is brighter”

“No matter what happens, I'll always find a way”  (resourcefulness)

“People are drawn to me, as I get better every day”

“I've always been good enough and now I can relax”

Obviously, there is no “one size fits all”, but you could certainly layer in suggestions of this nature (or re-word as you see fit) to tip the balance.

Paul  :D

Paul these are so helpful and powerful. Thank you. These can also be tweaked to fit into a looping format as Tim seems to be promoting.

“I'm always good enough as I always feel powerful now.”
                        “I'll always find a way no matter what happens now.”

He suggests about 8-10 words optimal and yes they can be a little cumbersome once the count gets past 10. What I do find personally is that if they are a little longer I need to focus on them a little slower and harder which is always good to really focus on the suggestion.

Step it up a notch past 10 words hehe

“I'll always find a way no matter what happens I'll succeed now.”
                        “I'm always good enough as I always feel powerful succeeding now.”

Based on the format someone ed23 mentioned earlier, one for failure/success

“I'm not going to worry about failing anymore as I always succeed no matter what now”

This is based on a gold nugget in this recording related to reframing.

https://goo.gl/zvp6Ky

A little long though really getting optimal and a play on Ed23 and Paul's format it could be:

“I can't fail anymore as I always succeed no matter what now”
                        “I always succeed as I can't go wrong anymore now”
                        “I always succeed as I can't fail anymore now”

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 49 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.