Trying the new PSTEC tools

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Trying the new PSTEC tools

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Dominance
    PSTEC User

Damn it happened again today, couldn't stop thinking sexually of the girl I was with last night and the massive rage come up again that I thought i'd dealt with in response ot that. In that I get mad that it's coming up, I tried to shift to focusing on the rage instead as much as I could.

Basically that rage and frustration is hate towards myself for sabotaging myself and fucking everything up. And is coming up because I don't want to think about or focus on sex or thinking of looking at certain parts of girls during the clicktrack and I can't really stop it. It got so intense again that I slapped myself in the face several times, which again is unusual for me and not something i'd ever do usually, so i'd say there's something intense in there somewhere.

Similar a few times when I did a brief clicktrack after the gym with a feeling that come up, I briefly started thinking about this girl from last night and how she liked me after the messages she sent. And then that feeling lessened which I didn't want either.

I can say that isn't specifically just PSTEC. In the past while doing other releasing methods my mind has tried to sabotage me by bringing in things that are positive, and trying to get rid of them. I don't know what to do about it.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dominance,

Thanks for your recent posts and updates. Apologies for the late reply.

Without getting into too much detail, you may wish to check in with the following beliefs and see if they resonate with you.

“I f'ed everything up”
        “I kept sabotaging myself”
        “I couldn't do anything right”
        “Being judged was scary”

If these resonate, I recommend that you run the 18 min BB on each, while trying hard to believe them.

If you have Quantum Turbo, you can then layer in the following:

“It's safe to be imperfect, as I'm always enough now”
        “All desire is within me and will absolutely show up”
        “I can absolutely turn my sexual desire on like a tap now”

I kept this deliberately brief, Dominance, so please try out these suggestions and let me know how you get on.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Also an 18 min BB on “I had hated myself” and “I had despised myself”

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.