Approach Anxiety

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

Hi Math

See me demonstrate PSTEC Click Track tapping https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMhX_onSXqVVr5YICUukZcGAijvboKshEzlIzcQ0kUaJD-IDS1yaER3AXhapEgM7g/photo/AF1QipMkf7UXjZEg-Tes11Tge_tZCyAaQfVD2bDr5wgm?key=bjQ0a2pxTjIwdnluYmZoWlgxWHcybGJCMTdwNHdR

Use whatever fingers and where ever it feels the most natural and comfortable way to tap. You will find it hard enough without trying to do it in a particular way. Note I am listening to one of the FREE Basic Click Tracks in this 90 second video

The Click Tracks remove feeling/emotions from memories or expected future events they do not work with precise beliefs. So no you do not write anything down for these.

Peter

math341c
      PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

Thanks for the video!

I understand the complete process now. So my question is now, how do i need to observe process?
        Should i rate my self how i feel, or actually go out in the city and how i changed about approaching people. Because when i get cleaned the feelings i also need to change the beliefs later on i guess, with the programs i bought.

Update: Yes i can confirm i feel different, i imagined being retjected by the woman i wanted to approach at the mall, where all other people looked at me. I feel better about the situation, but i still have a spinning feeling in my belly. I did this only two times, i will ofcourse do it more times before i go to bed.

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Math

Firtly the feelings intensity assesment 0-10 scale before and after the track is important. Although not precise as the numbers cannot be accurate, it does give you a guide as to how effective the track has been. You should trust this guide and why wouldn't you as the numbers come from your self. Once the feelings are down to low numbers then it is time to plan the next stage.

In your imagined scene incorporate the spinning feeling. Imagine what ever you have to, to recall it and Click Track it. You can just recall recent incidents where you have had this feeling and Click Track those.

Before working on beliefs, consider what happened to you in the past to create your current problems. If you have memories of incidents that have related feelings and fears then you should also pick on the most powerful of these to recalll/relive and Click Track.

Listen to the instruction track from the Accelerators package and choose an Accelerator to listen to. This will also help on the recalling of past memories.

Download the FREE Wealth of Abundance track (no sign up, no email required) and listen to this several times a week for a few weeks.

Peter

math341c
          PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

Yes thank you very much for all the help!

I will try these and see what happens.

But for belief change, then i need to buy the product negative believe eraser right?

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi Math

Work your way through my suggestions with the Click Tracks and you may not need PSTEC Negative. Get a bit further down the road and then get back to me and I will talk you through working with PSTEC Positive which you have already.

Peter

math341c
              PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

I will do, thank you.

math341c
                PSTEC User

Update 8/07-2016

Hello Peter again.

I have done 20 sessions for now with the Extra Powerful click tracks, because on the site it is saying they are extra powerful and work for permanent change.

So far. I can say, as Tim guides in the click tracks, yes i can confirm the negative memories are away and i don't make big pictures of the situations. I have also click tracked a social situation. Because im going to a club with some friends in a few days where i really want to approach people and get to know them, to make friends etc. But i have a tightness feeling in my belly. Always when i have to go somewhere where there are many people, i will have uncomfortable feeling in my belly. This feeling does not want to go away with the click tracks (it reduces a bit maybe), however the bad thoughts are completely away. The same problem i had with EFT, which did not helped me, the feeling would go away in maybe 10 min, and then i will come back again.

Best regards Math.

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Hi Math

If you have PSTEC Click Tracks 2015 then you can group together with the special extra “wrapper” track a number of memories of recent past times where you have experienced the uncomfortable feeling and then run the 2015 Click Track, preferably the 30 minute long one while trying to “hang on” to that feeling.

If you have the FREE Basic Click Tracks or the Enhanced Click Tracks then the process is the same but with just the most powerful memories Click Tracked one-at-a-time.

With any of the Click Tracks imagine what might happen if that feeling did not go away but got much worse, what could happen to you. Keep on imagining that and feeling it while you run the Click Track.

Peter

math341c
                    PSTEC User

Hello Peter

I will try this thanks.

The funny thing is, that i don't really cam remember of any negative memory. I get anxiety because i imagine thing goes wrong, this is what causes my anxiety.

Peter Bunyan
                      PSTEC User

Hi Math

in that case go with the last option on my last post. Imagine the worst that can happen.

Peter

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 49 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.