Approach Anxiety

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    math341c
    PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

I have used the positive tracks a few times now, and the results are mixed.

I wrote a few sentences. About approaching people, sucess finding a job, getting good grades which are my goals.

When i tap on the job and school related sentences i feel really good, and i really feel that it is happening in the moment.

However when i imagine approaching attractive girl/girls, i feel some kind of little resistance in my belly. I feel an uncomfortable spinning feeling in my belly, but the intensity is low, like 3. If i imagine the same approach situation without listening to the track, i will feel nothing.

Is this normal?

Best Regards Math.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Math

Physical signs associated with “mind” issues are common. Your body and mind are not seperate entities but the same thing as part of one integrated system. This like computer hardware and software they are useless on their own the physical and virtual work together.

My suggestions for you:

Keep on working with the Click Tracks and Positive. This on the assumption that you need to keep on going to get over the “tipping point”. When this is reached I would expect the feeling to fade away.

Directly Click Track the feeling with Click Tracks. Re-live, recall the spining feeling this might well require a recent memory of a real event and Click Track that focussing on the spinning feeling not the anxiety or the actual memory.

Directly target the feeling with Positive. Creat a statememt like “From now on that spinning feeling will fade more each day”

Does this sound OK for you?

Peter

math341c
        PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

Yes it gives totally sense, thank you, i will try it!

Regards Math.

math341c
          PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

I must say that i have seem to have eliminated all negative feelings of the thoughts, when i have been on my holiday.

I mean that i don't really feel anything when i imagine approaching people and the other negative things i had.

Is it still necessary to click track? Or is it enough to just work on positive now :)

On the paper i have 10 sentences i use the positive track on right before sleep, it it too much or should i do it more per day?

I will try on friday night go out, and see how i feel about approaching people, so i can tell that process has happened. I will not intake any alcohol to not cheat on my self.

Best Regards math.

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi math

Yes, go for it!

A statement you could use might be “this Friday I will feel calm and confident around others” . You need to be able to imagine this while running the positive track. Repeat this at least a few times.

Is that OK for you?
              Peter

math341c
              PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

Yes i will do thank you!

One last question i forgot:
                Is it fine to tapp on the legs on lying position in bed, i feel more comfortable doing it?

Regards Math.

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Math

Absolutely fine. Tap where you feel most natural and comfortable.

Peter

math341c
                  PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

Thank you very much!

Regards Math.

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

Math

Look forward to enjoying Friday. Imagine it! If you are afraid that it will all go wrong, Click Track that fear.

Peter

math341c
                      PSTEC User

Hello Peter  :-[
                        I must say that I partly failed today. I was able to approach group of guys and some guys in a club with resistance but I forced myself. After the approach all went fine they accepted me. I where not able to aproach any women. The thing is that changed is that I don't feel this fear in my body anymore. It's just feels that there is a wall in front of a woman and me that blocks me. I'm not able to aproach. I feel frustrated over my self. I heard so many people complaining in forums that they got awesome results from PSTEC i don't understand why I not have success. I feel so strong resistance when I want to approach women. I don't know what to do.

I don't blame anything here. But I really want to do anything to have success in this.

Regards Math

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 49 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.