Approach Anxiety

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    math341c
    PSTEC User

Hello Peter

I'm really amazed, i did that you said to me.

i Focused on the bad thought, feeling and the clicks, and i feel much better about a negative outcome. It's hard through, to multitask on these 3 things. But i need to exercise.

The feelings are not 0, but they are something like 1-2.

I will write to you when i have removed all negative things, so i can continue working on beliefs, im going to holiday where i will clean everything and click track every night before night time. So i will write back about 2-3 weeks.

I really thanks for you help Peter!

I feel positive future change already!

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Math

Think about that “future change” what will that future look like, feel like. Think about what you want it to be and how it will feel when you get there… and keep on thinking about it. The more you can imagine it and feel it the sooner will happen.

Enjoy your holiday!

Peter

math341c
        PSTEC User

Hello Peter.

So do you mean to click track and imagine what i want to happen and what i want to change, the positive?

Best Regards Math.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Math

PSTEC not required although it should be used to support it. Thinking about what you want is giving your subconscious a positive somewhere to go to. Rather than merely losing this or this bad habit or feeling or bad memory/memories, you are giving your subconscious direction. This is positive thoughts countering negative and good feelings adding up to outweigh negative feelings.

Peter

math341c
            PSTEC User

Thank you i will do!

math341c
              PSTEC User

Hello Peter again.

I must say i'm amazed again. I bought that click tracks 2015 which had a much greater effect. I listened to it every night here at my holiday place now. I think i removed all negative things now, and im ready for the positive part. When i imagine the situations in my head going wrong, awkward etc, i don't really feel anything it's just like i don't care about it.

I have listened to the positive audio instructions.

I have difficulty, as i said before, understanding instructions through audio,i really much prefer via text. So as i understand, i need to write a believe on a paper, about what i want to change, and look at the text as i tap?

Could you please give an example on a believe i could write about approaching people?

Thank you very much. I see many positives changes so far!

Best Regards Math.

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hi Math

It's great to hear that you are having succsess with PSTEC Click Tracks 2015. So to build on that with PSTEC Positive… keep your statements short and simple. Make them something you can believe or almost believe in, something you want, not what others tell you you should want.

Example “From now on I can easily approach and talk to others” “I could be/can/be/will be/am confident approaching others” (Choose which feels more believable to you first). Preferably write statements in your choice of words that feel right to you and your situation.

Is that clearer for you?

Peter

math341c
                  PSTEC User

Yes i think so, so it is just like affirmations?

The difference is just, that i listen to a track where i tap and look at it?

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

Hi Math

PSTEC Positive is more powerful and effective than affirmations alone.

Listen and tap in synch as the Click tracks but open and close your eyes. Place your statement where you can see it when your eyes are open. You do not have to read it each time, as you repeat it a number of before you start. Important! You also need to imagine the statement as being true and feel it being true and the good feelings surrounding that, while the track is playing. This is more difficult than it sounds, but like the Click Tracks, try as hard as you can to keep it going for the whole of the track.

OK?

Peter

math341c
                      PSTEC User

Hello Peter

Yes i think, i got it now. Tim also says in the introduction, that i don't need to read it every time.

I give it a shot in the next few days.

Thank you very much again!

Regards Math.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 49 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.