Newbie User Hitting Plateau.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

I did not have the time to move through the entire thread, but, most likely, there are beliefs that are “re-creating” the emotional reactions once again.

The CT's can go a long way, many times, to also help shift beliefs when you neutralize the emotions, but also beliefs can be very strong and well embedded and must be shifted to allow you to shift to a completely new mind model.

Remember, the mind model consists of emotions, beliefs and behaviors.  At some point and for some… maybe many … issues, you will have to address them all.

For beliefs, your best tools are PSTEC Negative and PSTEC Positive.

Aloha!
      Jeff

SargeMaximus
      PSTEC User

I did not have the time to move through the entire thread, but, most likely, there are beliefs that are “re-creating” the emotional reactions once again.

The CT's can go a long way, many times, to also help shift beliefs when you neutralize the emotions, but also beliefs can be very strong and well embedded and must be shifted to allow you to shift to a completely new mind model.

Remember, the mind model consists of emotions, beliefs and behaviors.  At some point and for some… maybe many … issues, you will have to address them all.

For beliefs, your best tools are PSTEC Negative and PSTEC Positive.

Aloha!
        Jeff

Ok, any reason why the “tolerance” to these issues would be getting stronger while the external world would be honing in on it? Like, I seem to have a higher threshold to things like making mistakes, but when pushed far enough (which is farther than I have ever been), I break. Would that be a belief too?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.