PSTEC does not work. Why?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    zoomy
    PSTEC User

Ok thanks Peter. I have done click track sessions today. I do feel better, but nothing has changed. When I was doing the last 2 tracks I could not stop yawning and my eyes just kept watering. Felt very tired after the session but also felt better.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

zoomy

Feeling better… sounds like progress to me. Allow yourself time.
        Keep on Clicking

Peter

zoomy
        PSTEC User

I did 3 more click sessions today. Feel better and I have more energy. Eating less, no nervous eating. IBS has eased up the last 3 days. So something is working and changing. I am not very good with feelings or emotions but I do feel “good”, really don't know how else to describe it. I also am calm and have lost the desperation. Sleep less but am much more rested when I awake.

zoomy
          PSTEC User

Forgot to mention, it feels like a lot of junk from my past has just left me. I feel relief just from that.

SilentBob
            PSTEC User

Hi zoomy,
              Do you also using PSTEC Negative and PSTEC Positive or just Click Track? If not, you should work with some therapist which will explain to you how to work with that tools.

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

zoomy

Look at it this way. When you have cleared out the bad stuff, what is left is the good stuff, or at least allows good stuff to come in.

SilentBob
                Thanks for your comments.
                zoomy started this thread not having a lot of luck with PSTEC so my first priority was to get the FREE Basic Click Tracks working so that zoomy can appreciate the benefits. Once this has developed into trust in PSTEC then zoomy might wish to purchase packages. My suggestion would be to start with PSTEC Click Tracks 2015, but we have allow zoomy some time to find a way forward first.

Peter

zoomy
                PSTEC User

I am using the basic click tracks and the wealth of abundance track. Got to get a job before I spend anymore money. Feel very good about doing that too.

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

zoomy

You are doing great!
                    Other packages? Absolutely as and when you can afford them, you may never need them!

Peter

zoomy
                    PSTEC User

Interesting Peter, I went for a long walk today and I just realized Almost all my anger has gone! THAT IS A RELIEF!

zoomy
                      PSTEC User

My motivation is still very low, I was 0 out of 10 last week, but I have started to clean my home, so I have got to give it a 1 out of 10. Not much better but better than 0. I am also feeling an anticipation of life getting better. A lot of little changes that I don't always notice until several days later. Hopefully I keep this going.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 60 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.