PSTEC does not work. Why?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

zoomy

Low motivation, it's yet another thing to Click Track. You do not feel like doing things! It is a negative feeling about the opposite of the excitement and enthusiasm which are the two E's in JEEP.

My ancestor John Bunyan described it in his book the “Pilgrim's Progress” as the “slough of despont” where a slough is boggy or marshy ground, hard to travel through, sticky, heavy on your feet and legs, sapping at your determination and will power. He relied upon the fear of eternal damnation to get through, you have PSTEC.  :)

So yeah, keep on chipping away at the negatives, keep on Clicking!

Peter

zoomy
      PSTEC User

I am pretty sure there is part of me that I am keeping suppressed, something I do not want to deal with. How would I use PSTEC on that?
        I is almost like I need this problem. Perhaps I am too scared to get ahead in life?

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

zoomy

“Too scared to get ahead in life”? Fear of success is similar to fear of failure. Fear of change is also a common component of these. Click track any such feeling.

If you do have suppressed memories then carry on as you are. This is a nibbling away around the edges kind of solution. Eventually if something is hidden I would expect you to realize them in the kind of way you mentioned earlier. “Little changes that you don't notice till several days later.”

You may not have things hidden, which in that case still keep on as you are, do not look for reasons, just Click Track what concerns you most, now!

Peter

zoomy
          PSTEC User

Have noticed when I wake up around 4am, I can feel a lot of anger. It will stay with me till about 6am when it seems to disappear. Can be very intense sometimes. So I am hanging on to something. What and why?

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

zoomy

Dreaming might be thought of as processing recent events into long term memory, making sense of them and recording them maybe.

Anger is stress/frustration boiling over into uncontrolled emotion. Stress/frustration at inability to control your life and surroundings (Example, your computer suddenly crashing or hanging “arghh! windows!) and other things which lower your self-esteem. (Example, being “put down” by your boss or teacher.)

What and why? My guess is a reaction to things that have happened during the previous day. Not heard of or tried CTing  at this time of morning but I do not see why you shouldn't try. if you can feel the anger, you can CT it.

Peter

zoomy
              PSTEC User

Is there any way I can use CT for starting a business? I know the financial problems are part of the stress and anger. I don't really want to work anymore, I want to do something for myself. I would  like to focus my anger on to running a business.

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hey zoomy now your'e talking positive!

The quick answer is to CT any feeling or reason that comes into your mind that suggests you cannot do want you want. Think and feel lack of money is a problem, CT it! Think and feel you have no time or other resource, CT it! Focus your energy and enthusiasm, anger is destructive, CT that first! Furthermore anger is “contagious” in that it makes others close to you react badly or with anger back at you. Unhelpful! OK?

Peter

zoomy
                  PSTEC User

Did 2 sessions back to back on the belief I do not want to heal. I am hanging on to this for a reason! Very angry when I started, after both sessions a lot of relief. Going to do another one later tonight on anger.

zoomy
                    PSTEC User

Did 3 sessions in a row this morning. When I woke up I felt ok, but I just kept thinking of all the stuff from the past. So I did 3 CT in a row. Feel a lot better and I feel that a lot of junk has left. IBS returned :(  very annoying. Will work on that later today.
                      Just so much junk  to get rid of.

zoomy
                      PSTEC User

Well, I am still doing PSTEC and no results. Gave it a break for about 4 days and then went back to it. Nothing. Still yawn a lot when I am doing the click tracks, but nothing is changing.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 60 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.