Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Update – Day 16

Today I listened to Positive empowered, wealth of abundance and the change audio tracks. I did not remove any negative beliefs because I felt so good, I took the day off!

Tomas Zobal
      PSTEC User

Peter, just to let you know… that link is for Click Tracks 2015, not for the Mindfulness tutorial.

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tomas,

Well spotted.

The excellent mindfulness tutorial can be downloaded from:

http://pstecaudiosource.org/mindfulness

Hope that helps.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi plus1g,

Just going back to one of your recent posts…

Regarding the issue you raised about the anxious feelings you get when thinking about helping people:

2 points on this….

1) It could point to a behavioural or emotional pattern. A pattern of behaviour, emotion or thought is typically linked to several beliefs or conditioned responses. Peter is correct that wanting to help people is very commendable in itself, but it is worth eliminating this compulsion if it's causing you stress. With emotions removed (Click Track these first by eliciting the anxious feeling you experience when you feel you HAVE to help someone).

2) There is an aspect to all of our characters – patterns we run, feelings that we elicit, and even personas we take on – that are run by beliefs. I've heard that the obsessive need to help others (a Martyr complex) is linked to a need for approval. Someone who would “run this pattern” may not have felt good enough or worthwhile, but then earned praise, acceptance or plaudits when helping people. Thus, I would suggest that two beliefs you may wish to consider testing and then eliminating would be “what makes me good enough is having other people think well of me” and “what makes me good enough is helping people.”

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Tomas

Thank you for spotting the link issue. I should have checked it before posting.

Peter

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

2) There is an aspect to all of our characters – patterns we run, feelings that we elicit, and even personas we take on – that are run by beliefs. I've heard that the obsessive need to help others (a Martyr complex) is linked to a need for approval. Someone who would “run this pattern” may not have felt good enough or worthwhile, but then earned praise, acceptance or plaudits when helping people. Thus, I would suggest that two beliefs you may wish to consider testing and then eliminating would be “what makes me good enough is having other people think well of me” and “what makes me good enough is helping people.”

You are spot on. Just what I thought too and I will run it!

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Update – Day 17

Woke up today feeling good. Listened to Positive Empowered again first thing. Planned to run the rest of the negative tracks but this morning I got a bit of sadness “pain” was pretty sure it was relationship based so I came home and cleared it. I ran the wrapper and then one run of 2015 long and it was pretty low. Ran the 2015 Medium and then it was very low. I thought I could give it one more go but this is not so easy to recreate, it is that pain you feel before you start crying in a certain spot in your sinuses. What is interesting is that after I got through the second run I thought “I will just let it go and see what happens if it comes back again later I will just run it again” and then a few hour later it dawned on me that my level of urgency to clear that was way down and I wasn't too worried about really wiping it out. I attribute it to my overall sense of importance lowering dramatically and my mental state being much more calm and relaxed at all times in general.

Another thing I became aware of today… The more clearing I do along the way, it is not taking me as many runs to clear things as the first round of emotions. I attribute this to the first few emotions I cleared out being very strong and deep long-standing beliefs. Seems like now that those are all out of the way, feelings now coming up are weaker and so I don't need to be so aggressive in going after them because I can just sort of work on them if they come back up.

I also take the process of starting with the long 2015 track because it has so much more power to it and then perhaps running it a second time and then going backwards to the medium and the short until it turns into a pin. I also sometimes have to shift the recreation of the emotion a bit (the feeling) while I am working on it depending on what it is to really get all aspects of it because it seems like it can change a little while I am working on it sometimes and finally relax completely to finally get the remaining “low level hum” feeling of it cleared out.

Back tomorrow!

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Now you are more calm and relaxed it is time to start thinking about what you really want in life and how you want to spend your time. What would your perfect future look like. The how to get there will sort it self out as long as you focus on the goal. If you find your self thinking that would be nice, but… then these buts are the clue as to what needs the Click Tracks and other tools. That is, what is stopping you from achieving your dreams. This give your sub more positive direction, the more you think about it the more you out weigh the negative, the always looking at your past and finding things to blame, being a victim of your past etc.

Peter

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

Update – Day 18,19

I took another two days off from negative but I did listen to Positive Empowered both days. I had a few hours where I had a little “turbulence” in my head on Day 18 and then few more clarity shifts in the last 2 days and now…

I could have never possibly imagined I would ever feel this good in my life. I feel free and empowered. All of the fear driven thoughts, heavy negative depression like feelings and procrastination related “stuck” feelings are gone.

All of the negative belief phrases I erased are like a joke in my mind, they are so in the distance, even if I try to think about them they are distant in my imagination and I have to try hard to even think about saying them in my mind.

Hi plus1

Now you are more calm and relaxed it is time to start thinking about what you really want in life and how you want to spend your time. What would your perfect future look like. The how to get there will sort it self out as long as you focus on the goal. If you find your self thinking that would be nice, but… then these buts are the clue as to what needs the Click Tracks and other tools. That is, what is stopping you from achieving your dreams. This give your sub more positive direction, the more you think about it the more you out weigh the negative, the always looking at your past and finding things to blame, being a victim of your past etc.

Peter

This post was right on time. It's as if you read my mind. :)

I am going to clear out the rest of the negatives on my list as well as the one that Paul suggested about “other people” and I have a long list of positives I am going to start programming in using Extra Positive next.

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

Thus, I would suggest that two beliefs you may wish to consider testing and then eliminating would be “what makes me good enough is having other people think well of me”

My understanding of negative is to keep the phrase it between 8-10 words?

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 185 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.